NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather go down with the motha ******** pontoon boat if i received that poop dick of an offer. 

Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 1 (One week later) "...The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. "    

Posted Images

1 hour ago, scheibler said:

I'm playing him if the Lions feel he's healthy enough to play. Zona should put up a boatload of points on the lions 

He’s got a date with PP and he’s less than 100%. I don’t have the stones to start him. 

2 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

Too much risk of an in-game re- injury, or Detroit merely playing him to serve as a decoy.  Bench him unless in a deep league w/out other options.

Yep, as much as I want to get him in the lineup the prudent move is to wait until next week to start if he comes out of the game healthy. His floor is literally a zero if he plays a series and pulls himself out of the game.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Yep, as much as I want to get him in the lineup the prudent move is to wait until next week to start if he comes out of the game healthy. His floor is literally a zero if he plays a series and pulls himself out of the game.

Kills me but this is true.  One of my favourite players and a guy I targeted in drafts.  I honestly hope he blows up on my bench.  Then I’ll know he’s back and safe to start.  

19 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Thankfully there are 7 (non-noon) later games, so we're not totally boxed in and can pivot if he sits.

Thanks for that reminder as I hadn't looked that far yet but have now.

Even with 7 games I only have one player I can pivot to and his game starts 20 minutes before KG,so hopefully it's decided by then and not one of those true game time scratches.

14 hours ago, SuperJoint said:

Looking elsewhere this week - having played this game many years - it does not look good.

Yep - much higher likelihood of (1) being a decoy or (2) re-injuring than having a good game. I'm benching for either MJIII or Malcolm Brown, not sure which yet. MJIII probably has a blow up game if Kenny plays.

I’ve been blessed to be deep at WR this year (Hop, Golly, Green, Parker, Moore, Ruggs, Gage).

Was hoping Parker would have made his presence more known this last Thursday, but heavily leaning towards giving Green the spot over Golly this week (3Wr; 1 flex).

It’s hard being patient waiting for dude.  Especially since I’m 0-2. But I do NOT want an injury, so if that means I can’t play him even after this week, I will find a way to deal.

Edited by nn4mz

Poopsicle Kenny. 

Misses two weeks only to come back and mess with our lineups.

Is he a decoy is he not ... 

Patrick Peterson doesn't concern me one bit, Golladay's health however is a different question.

+ He hasn't even played an NFL game yet for 2020 .. might be hella rusty with no pre season or live game reps.

Decisions, decisions.