NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather go down with the motha ******** pontoon boat if i received that poop dick of an offer. 

Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 1 (One week later) "...The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. "    

Posted Images

Kenny G to the giants wouldn’t be terrible. He would become a star in NY. He would be peppered with targets especially in the red zone. Giants defense is terrible they virtually have no run game outside of jones. We are basically getting the bare minimum out of golladay on the lions. It’s not like he’s been having blowout performances and it’s not because he is lacking the talent.

• Like 1

Please no trades. We go over this every year, it’s not worth it. Most of us only have about 5 or so weeks left in the regular season. With COVID rules, he can’t play the week he is traded and the Giants still have their bye. We would guarantee lose Golloday for at least two games. The Lions have already had their bye and he has chemistry with Standord. I don’t want to be without him for two games and then possibly have to wait for him to acclimate to the new offense.

• Like 6
3 hours ago, LionKid90 said:

Please no trades. We go over this every year, it’s not worth it. Most of us only have about 5 or so weeks left in the regular season. With COVID rules, he can’t play the week he is traded and the Giants still have their bye. We would guarantee lose Golloday for at least two games. The Lions have already had their bye and he has chemistry with Standord. I don’t want to be without him for two games and then possibly have to wait for him to acclimate to the new offense.

Man, that was deep, dam near emotional. 

Jordan Crying GIF - Jordan Crying Come - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 3

Not good. This guy already isn’t happy with his team. Could be a situation where he doesn’t suit up until he’s absolutely 100%. No way he is going to risk re injury without a contract. Also hip injuries are not something to take lightly.

8 minutes ago, LionKid90 said:

Not good. This guy already isn’t happy with his team. Could be a situation where he doesn’t suit up until he’s absolutely 100%. No way he is going to risk re injury without a contract. Also hip injuries are not something to take lightly.

yea gotta see how that shakes out. Hate the playcalling this year. Just gotta hope it's minor and they turn things around

18 minutes ago, BeastOfTheLeast said:

All that heat I took this week lol. Glad I took him out this week. Don't get hung up on names

Glad it worked out for you, but that's extremely results oriented. Albeit my analogy is extreme, it's sorta like you folded AA heads up vs. 27 in poker and flops 777, so you claim victory.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Tomy said:

Injury looks bad??

who knows? nobody saw it when it happened. he didn't hurt himself on a catch cause he never even had a target. I believe he just didn't come out from halftime and then the news about the hip injury came out. Pretty much a **** show all around, from the zero usage and the dickbag coach to the contract situation to the injury, or maybe "injury". I don't know. 

• Thanks 1