NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather go down with the motha ******** pontoon boat if i received that poop dick of an offer. 

Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 1 (One week later) "...The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. "    

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, umphrey said:

Golladay put up about 15 points in 4 straight games so I have no idea why everyone hates him now 

early pick that missed two games, got hurt and gave you ZERO in another game and is on a low volume passing attack with a hip injury. Not living up to what people envisioned. Plenty of reason right now

• Like 5
2 hours ago, umphrey said:

Golladay put up about 15 points in 4 straight games so I have no idea why everyone hates him now 

That’s mediocre for someone that was drafted as a WR1 plus he’s missed three games and put up a donut.

• Thanks 1

Hard to defend him at this point. Missed two games and now a goose egg. He has a great matchup coming up next week and might not be available. Hope it’s not a major injury.

This sort of reminds me of Thielen’s year last year. Low volume passing attack and injury plagued. 

Yeah not looking good. I heard it was a non contact injury. Pure speculation, but might be a pain management type of injury. 

Kind of ironic he got hurt today, but made like 5 catches last week where he got absolutely blasted.

1 minute ago, LionKid90 said:

Yeah not looking good. I heard it was a non contact injury. Pure speculation, but might be a pain management type of injury. 

Kind of ironic he got hurt today, but made like 5 catches last week where he got absolutely blasted.

Hip is usually non contact. The good thing is players typically tend to not miss time with them. Wanting a new deal though watch he try and milk this. 

4 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

One of my Bust Of The Year Candidates.

Yep, thought I stole him this year, when it’s becoming clear the joke was on me.  Dude is killing me. 

• Like 2

He also

5 hours ago, umphrey said:

he also missed the first 2 games and is now hurt again and gave us a dud 

• Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, Gandalfthecat said:

I wonder if a trade is a possibility? I would take almost anywhere over what we’ve seen. Including the giants. 

I really don’t think the giants would be better 

1 hour ago, Proto24 said:

I really don’t think the giants would be better 

Unlikely. There are definitely some good landing spots out there, but the Giants most certainly is not one. Stafford is much better than Jones.