NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather go down with the motha ******** pontoon boat if i received that poop dick of an offer. 

Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 1 (One week later) "...The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. "    

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Martinlongbow said:

There are rumors that both gm and hc will be out soon in detroit. It could be as early as this week depending on the game result. Any contract extention may be frozen and that may make Golladay to skip rest of the games

Source? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Martinlongbow said:

There are rumors that both gm and hc will be out soon in detroit. It could be as early as this week depending on the game result. Any contract extention may be frozen and that may make Golladay to skip rest of the games

Great, sounds like Golladay is shaping up to be one of the biggest 2020 busts. 

15 hours ago, Martinlongbow said:

14 hours ago, jujus-jujubees said:

Source? 

Dismissing this as conjecture is simply not wanting to believe what's going on here. The writing's been on the wall for a while now. This is an AJ Green situation. 

Fantasy is about making educated speculative decisions sometimes in order to gain the upper hand. Simply waiting for a reporter to feed you information gets you nowhere because guess what, everyone else knows it as soon as you do. 

Edited by BGDDYKWL
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Dismissing this as conjecture is simply not wanting to believe what's going on here. The writing's been on the wall for a while now. This is an AJ Green situation. 

Fantasy is about making educated speculative decisions sometimes in order to gain the upper hand. Simply waiting for a reporter to feed you information gets you nowhere because guess what, everyone else knows it as soon as you do. 

been a lot of that in this thread. Hanging on to the past and the few games he was a part of and finished. Those board comments could be false but could also be true and we could be looking at a bust due to missed games. Unfortunately he has no trade value so until he returns (if he does) you're forced to hold

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, BGDDYKWL said:

I was well aware of what was going on here when I posted, the conjecture comment was directed on the baseless claims Patricia and the GM would be fired as early as this week, and that would somehow be a factor in the Golladay situation. We've seen this story before (A.J. Green is a great reference btw), and unless this is somebody's first season of fantasy football, we also all know this is going to be a headache rest of season regardless of the head coaching/GM situations. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, jagsfan05 said:

He didn't practice today nor was he seen at practice. I'm getting so tired of this, want to drop him so bad now.

Then drop him. 

I don't get what is so frustrating about him. He has an injury, everyone knew he'd probably miss at least a couple games. Rule of thumb is IR puts you out for three weeks, if he doesn't get in a limited practice by next week then I'd be a bit worried. But this was expected.

7 minutes ago, LionKid90 said:

Then drop him. 

I don't get what is so frustrating about him. He has an injury, everyone knew he'd probably miss at least a couple games. Rule of thumb is IR puts you out for three weeks, if he doesn't get in a limited practice by next week then I'd be a bit worried. But this was expected.

Thanks. I was waiting for your permission so I might do it now.

1 hour ago, LionKid90 said:

Then drop him. 

Let me tell you what the frustration is. He played 4 full games where he missed only 1 game last 2 years. Tweeted not happy with contract situation. Had this so called hip injury where he ruled out Monday morning. There was no mri nor any tests. Team did not put him to IR because even they don't believe the injury

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, timexsocialclub said:

[...] Reminder not to spend lots of draft capital on receivers that aren't proven elite.

He was proven as elite. If you want to learn a lesson, don’t pick guys in a contract year who are unhappy about not getting an extension.

• Like 1