NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather go down with the motha ******** pontoon boat if i received that poop dick of an offer. 

Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 1 (One week later) "...The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. "    

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Word is no one knows anything this week.

The problem I guess we all face if he is active can Kenny be trusted to deliver? You put him in your starting lineup gets hit once boom down goes Kenny. It seems my teams has that one down perfect. Start hit out... 

3 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

The problem I guess we all face if he is active can Kenny be trusted to deliver? You put him in your starting lineup gets hit once boom down goes Kenny. It seems my teams has that one down perfect. Start hit out... 

Well, now apparently Stafford has a torn thumb ligament, so who knows. 🤷🏻‍♂️

14 minutes ago, trolltoll said:

Would anyone start him this week if he's active? I don't know much about hip injuries, but I'm assuming the re-injuring risk is decently high. 

Always start your studs. Im going to see how he practices this week bht he is hard to bench unless you have really strong wrs.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, trolltoll said:

Would anyone start him this week if he's active? I don't know much about hip injuries, but I'm assuming the re-injuring risk is decently high. 

I’m playing him if he’s clear.

The end.

Also, Amendola and Jones didn’t practice today.

The END end.

Edited by nn4mz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, trolltoll said:

I think it’s always relative to your other options. I feel like I have pretty good options to not risk him reinjuring himself.

11 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

He's a pretty easy sit for me outside of deep leagues. Hell you've got guys like Pittman and Reynolds on waivers in a lot of leagues, both of which I'd roll with over Golladay. He's just way too risky this week. 

Josh Reynolds name again ... hmmm . Ridley or Lockett or Golladay 

25 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

He's a pretty easy sit for me outside of deep leagues. Hell you've got guys like Pittman and Reynolds on waivers in a lot of leagues, both of which I'd roll with over Golladay. He's just way too risky this week. 

Yeah I dunno if I’d be playing guys like that over him. I was talking more along the lines of guys like Dionte Johnson and Jacoby Meyers type WRs.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Silkk1211 said:

Yeah I dunno if I’d be playing guys like that over him. I was talking more along the lines of guys like Dionte Johnson and Jacoby Meyers type WRs.

+ 1

Have we not learned from our past mistakes. I would only entertain the idea if your other options are studs.

Not waiver wire fodder of the week.  

Did he not come back from another injury this season & play pretty well.

I'm curious if hip injuries are easy to re-aggravate on game day. At least it's not his ankle or hammy 

If healthy I'm playing him over Godwin. For context 

• Like 1