NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather go down with the motha ******** pontoon boat if i received that poop dick of an offer. 

Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 1 (One week later) "...The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. "    

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, LSUtiger said:

Practicing again today so that’s good news. 

I'm assuming he has been practicing in full these last two days? I haven't seen "limited" anywhere on the blurbs.

It puts me a little bit more at ease seeing "looked good to me." at the end of the Tweet. If he's active, I'm 100% starting. 

Edited by gmoneypm
1 minute ago, snerpy said:

i guess we trust the checkmark guy 🤷‍♂️

My gut was go with the checkmark guy, but sometimes they idiots too. The worst was when La canfora said he was watching Peyton manning throw balls to the dolphins receivers and looking as sharp as ever, only to have Peyton have a presser in Denver and sign like a minute later. 

• Haha 4
THU, NOV 19, 3:59 PMROTOWIRE.COM

The Lions listed Golladay (hip) as a non-participant in Thursday's practice.

Spin: Golladay has missed Detroit's last two games with the hip injury, but he seemingly put himself in the right direction to play Sunday against the Panthers after he turned in a limited practice Wednesday. Though Kyle Meinke of MLive.com notes that Golladay was present at Thursday's practice and spotted running routes, the Lions apparently scaled back his activity compared to what he was able to do Wednesday. The downturn in practice involvement suddenly makes Golladay's Week 11 availability murkier, but an official decision on his status won't come until the Lions evaluate him during their final practice of the week Friday.
2 hours ago, Impreza178 said:

haven’t heard anything about him missing ROS

source? ...or more of your patented optimism 👀 

You're not gonna get a "source", because sources are either beat writers or guys like Schefter that have access to insider team info. Situations like these, i.e. AJ Green last year, don't get divulged by teams. We get a bunch of nonsense week after week. Teams (and players) in situations like this don't want it none that the player is essentially holding out. 

Could he play again this year? Of course. But I just have a feeling we're gonna be dealing with this nonsense in some capacity ROS.