NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather go down with the motha ******** pontoon boat if i received that poop dick of an offer. 

Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 1 (One week later) "...The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. "    

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Gandalfthecat said:

Did they IR him?

Lol IR him?? No way, the Lions are way too stupid for that because Matt Patricia has convinced himself he is the next Bill Belichick, so instead theyll continue to wait till the last second to mark him as out each week. 

I'm merely celebrating that he should be marked as out soon which is pretty much the best thing he'll do the rest of the year for our fantasy teams

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, umphrey said:

Seems pretty likely he is out, but has any source confirmed it for this Sunday? 

Even if he isn't, how can you possibly start him? The odds of limited snaps or re-injury is incredibly high at this point.

So does anyone actually know the deal with this dude? He practices Wed and Thurs and "looks good" then doesn't on Friday and is ruled out. There's no transparency, is his hip legitimately still hurt or is there some BS going on with the contract dispute?

They just got their **** smacked in by the Panthers they could clearly use him out there

5 hours ago, HooDat said:

So does anyone actually know the deal with this dude? He practices Wed and Thurs and "looks good" then doesn't on Friday and is ruled out. There's no transparency, is his hip legitimately still hurt or is there some BS going on with the contract dispute?

They just got their **** smacked in by the Panthers they could clearly use him out there

I'm sure he's hurt but Patricia probably isnt going to be transparent about it sadly. If it was a contract thing I doubt he would've been at practice last Wednesday 

10 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

My gut tells me this week or next week he will be back.... He is playing for a contract so it's in his best interest to be on the field. Of course he needs to be healthy. 

They play early on Thursday. Doubt it's this week. 

9 minutes ago, Edgeraid said:

Thought I had the steal of the draft when I got this dude on the cheap compared to the other WRs ranked around him. What a pain in the a**. The lack of any real updates might be the most frustrating part. 

Matt Patricia is a chip off the old block, just like the pos hoodie. 

4 hours ago, noles1983 said:

Matt Patricia is a chip off the old block, just like the pos hoodie. 

he really is. So many of those dudes from the Belichick coaching tree seem to have taken the "be an opaque a**hole" bits from him but totally forgot to bring along the "be good at coaching football" bits. 

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, yossarian said:

he really is. So many of those dudes from the Belichick coaching tree seem to have taken the "be an opaque a**hole" bits from him but totally forgot to bring along the "be good at coaching football" bits. 

Lmao. And this is precisely why one of my take aways from this season is never draft a Lions player ever again as long as Patricia is there. Yeah Golladay and Swift are great players and will have their weeks but it's just not worth putting up with the headaches induced by that bearded fraud

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Lmao. And this is precisely why one of my take aways from this season is never draft a Lions player ever again as long as Patricia is there. Yeah Golladay and Swift are great players and will have their weeks but it's just not worth putting up with the headaches induced by that bearded fraud

If Patricia is still coaching the Lions after this season (or even this Thursday if they get blown out) then that franchise deserves all the grief it gets. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Yep, done with this garbage.

27 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Golladay injury is not on Patricia ... when Kenny is healthy he produces.