NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather go down with the motha ******** pontoon boat if i received that poop dick of an offer. 

Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 1 (One week later) "...The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. "    

Posted Images

Just now, nn4mz said:

This is your reminder that dude scored double digit points every time he played (save for IND when he got hurt).

I need him back this week bigly, and will start him if he’s back no qualms. With Patricia gone I bet the OC/interim HC throws the **** out the ball...

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, LSUtiger said:

I need him back this week bigly, and will start him if he’s back no qualms. With Patricia gone I bet the OC/interim HC throws the **** out the ball...

Same. Been chasing points with the likes of Fulgham, Meyers, Pittman, etc since he’s been out. He’s an auto start for me and would give my left nut (small one) to see mid teens production out of that position again. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
40 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

With Patricia gone I guarantee he has a sudden and miraculous recovery... 

Or at the very least we get some clarity with his injury so people on this forum stop losing sleep on whether it's a contract issue or really an injury. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, trolltoll said:

Or at the very least we get some clarity with his injury so people on this forum stop losing sleep on whether it's a contract issue or really an injury. 

Considering the team currently has no GM, I don't think holding out for a new contract is the best strategy. He'll be out there Sunday

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Drewfus said:

The salient line:

"Golladay is expected back for the Lions' final five games, where he could make a late contract push. "

I noticed that too. Though I do wonder where they get that information. At any rate, any bit of positive news I’ll take. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, vikesrube said:

I noticed that too. Though I do wonder where they get that information. At any rate, any bit of positive news I’ll take. 

Birkett is pretty well-connected with the team.  I wouldn't say his word is gospel, but if he says something, I tend to believe it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2