NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook

Just now, pastorofmuppets2 said:

... just bodes better for week 15 usage in lineups - ya came this far without him, so, what's another game, especially with Alexander looming?

ergo, biz as usual for all this week - survive, and advance 🤷‍♂️

Yea I'm just hoping he can start getting some limited practices in. 15/16 matchups look wonderful

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather go down with the motha ******** pontoon boat if i received that poop dick of an offer. 

Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 1 (One week later) "...The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. "    

Posted Images

1 minute ago, vthokie3 said:

Yea I'm just hoping he can start getting some limited practices in. 15/16 matchups look wonderful

exactly ... hopefully ACTIVE to get the feet wet in a limited role on Sunday, then ... it's on to Tennessee week 15  - didja'll see the Browns WRs running amok down there last week?

• Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

... just bodes better for week 15 usage in lineups - ya came this far without him, so, what's another game, especially with Alexander looming?

There will be no week 15 without the dub this week. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

There will be no week 15 without the dub this week. 

oooookkaaayyyy ... and how many DUBS has KG contributed to lately? 🤔 

blessing in disguise this week, because Alexander woulda shut his cold arse down ... count yer blessings, and do what ya did in his absence all along - 'nufced. 

• Haha 1
50 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Small chance I make it past this weekend and definitely can’t start him (IMO) in this matchup + “limited role”, BUT I would feel much better about playing him next week if I make it through if he gets his feet wet a bit, shows some signs of life and makes it through without injury this weekend. 

It may be a week too late for many of us, but it’s still a positive. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

exactly ... hopefully ACTIVE to get the feet wet in a limited role on Sunday, then ... it's on to Tennessee week 15  - didja'll see the Browns WRs running amok down there last week?

Keep in mind the heavy play action being a factor in that game.

2 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

oooookkaaayyyy ... and how many DUBS has KG contributed to lately? 🤔 

blessing in disguise this week, because Alexander woulda shut his cold arse down ... count yer blessings, and do what ya did in his absence all along - 'nufced. 

I'd still rather see him on the field this week just to prove he can get through a full game. Alexander shutting him down or not.

2 minutes ago, sportsfreak2744 said:

Keep in mind the heavy play action being a factor in that game.

good point ... but the (once chubby) kid Stafford did just fine last week vs a much tougher defense (da Bearz).

Titans have ZERO pass rush - an upright, unhurried Stafford will feast. 

Just now, pastorofmuppets2 said:

good point ... but the (once chubby) kid Stafford did just fine last week vs a much tougher defense (da Bearz).

Titans have ZERO pass rush - an upright, unhurried Stafford will feast. 

This is the key. The Titans put no pressure on the QB. 

Baker is only good when he has a safe and cushy pocket, thus the big game against the Titans. You put a confident pocket passer against them they get torched.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, jagsfan05 said:

I have a bye this weekend but yet I'm still just as angry he isn't suiting up this weekend.

Was hoping he'd play this week during my bye to shake off some rust and see what his production is like before I consider starting him in week 15. Now if he's somehow back by then idk if I can fully trust starting him.

• Like 1

I'm debating on dropping him for someone who isn't a big unknown at this point of the season. This 6+ week hip injury is concerning... you willing to plug him into a playoffs team and risk him doing nothing? That's my big concern... What kind of hip injury can you get that takes 6+ weeks to heal if it isn't something bad possibly requiring surgery?

Edited by Luxferro
14 minutes ago, Luxferro said:

I'm debating on dropping him for someone who isn't a big unknown at this point of the season. This 6+ week hip injury is concerning... you willing to plug him into a playoffs team and risk him doing nothing? That's my big concern... What kind of hip injury can you get that takes 6+ weeks to heal if it isn't something bad possibly requiring surgery?

Unless I need the roster spot, I'd rather let him stay on my bench, even if I don't use him, to prevent someone else using him against me.  Yes there's a chance Golladay ends up being a land mine for someone else, but I'd rather let him rot on my bench.

Edited by ZappB
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Some of you people don't understand the value of picking players up. Golladay is bust of the year since he's been burning a roster spot the entire season that could have been used to pickup someone that could actually contribute to your team. 

0 matchup winning weeks

4 decent weeks

1 matchup losing week

9 weeks of wasting a roster spot

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Some of you people don't understand the value of picking players up. Golladay is bust of the year since he's been burning a roster spot the entire season that could have been used to pickup someone that could actually contribute to your team. 

0 matchup winning weeks

4 decent weeks

1 matchup losing week

9 weeks of wasting a roster spot

Michael Thomas was likely the #1 WR taken. Golladay has a 4th rd ADP. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Michael Thomas was likely the #1 WR taken. Golladay has a 4th rd ADP. 

Idk why you need to make things up to make your point. Yes Michael Thomas was a huge bust and is certainly worth consideration for bust of the year but Golladay absolutely did not have a 4th round ADP. Most people drafted him in the second or third round 

• Like 3