NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather go down with the motha ******** pontoon boat if i received that poop dick of an offer. 

Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 1 (One week later) "...The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. "    

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Gmen07 said:

With Stafford hurt, I think anyone who’s still holding should drop. Holding him this past week cost me. Don’t make the same mistake.

Wrong. He is staying on my bench and I'm winning the championship. He will rot and be forced to look at my trophy that he didn't help win!

tenor.gif?itemid=19136355

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 12/14/2020 at 6:24 PM, jagsfan05 said:

Wrong. He is staying on my bench and I'm winning the championship. He will rot and be forced to look at my trophy that he didn't help win!

tenor.gif?itemid=19136355

The better move is if you make it to the championship game, you cut him right before the games start. Then when you win, he doesn't get a championship. We did that with Jamal Lewis back in 2008. felt great. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, FavreCo said:

I don't think he wants to in the hopes that they don't franchise him & he can get off this team. 

And who will pay to a 28 year old receiver who only had one good season in his career and sat out entire season due to a mystery injury. I would rather sign arob or fuller

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Martinlongbow said:

who only had one good seaso

Listen I’m as frustrated as anybody with him but he had 70/1063 and 5 tds in 2018 as well. He’s a very good WR when he’s been on the field, and I think it’s clear at this point his absence is more than just injury related. 

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/lions-kenny-golladay-spectating-at-practice/

Happy Golladays everyone! He's not coming back this year.

The five stages of grief are:

• denial (thinking he would return)
  • anger (coming on Rotoworld Forums ranting)
  • bargaining (thinking up reasons as to why he would return)
  • depression (thinking about all of the players you missed out on by keeping Kenny G rostered)
  • acceptance (finally letting him go)

What stage are you at? I've reached acceptance.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
33 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/lions-kenny-golladay-spectating-at-practice/

• depression (thinking about all of the players you missed out on by keeping Kenny G rostered)

Final Stage for me! Just dropped this dude for the likes of Tyron Johnson. Happy Gallodays everyone. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Listen I’m as frustrated as anybody with him but he had 70/1063 and 5 tds in 2018 as well. He’s a very good WR when he’s been on the field, and I think it’s clear at this point his absence is more than just injury related. 

i guess. but do YOU want to give a massive contract to a WR who's hips might be made of sandpaper? At this point you're either offering tons of money to A:a dude who sat out half a season while he was totally healthy and lied about an injury over not getting enough money or B: a dude who injured his hip...somehow in some manner nobody can even discern and then had to sit out for half a season because said hip wouldn't heal. 

It's probably contract stuff, I agree but...if it IS a hip thing...I wouldn't go near this guy if I were running a franchise. That stuff is often degenerative, you can't fix it by taking a ligament out of a corpse's butt and sewing it in someplace, and if it's a real injury whatever his injury is happened due to some small (relative to NFL) impact or twist/torque and therefore could easily happen again. 

Basically he's going to end up on the Jets next season.

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

Can I accept this but still be angry at the lack of any clarity?