Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather go down with the motha ******** pontoon boat if i received that poop dick of an offer. 

Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 1 (One week later) "...The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. "    

Posted Images

I will probably get suckered into drafting him next year assuming he comes at a discount, even though he burned me this year. Even if he stays in Detroit, as long as he isn't playing on a franchise tag I'll probably target him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KCTD25 said:

I will probably get suckered into drafting him next year assuming he comes at a discount, even though he burned me this year. Even if he stays in Detroit, as long as he isn't playing on a franchise tag I'll probably target him. 

He'll probably be a fantastic value next year.  Stafford should return healthy, Swift looks promising, MJJ is a great #2.  If they can improve their line I think this offense has huge sleeper potential.  Hoping they choose to protect Stafford while they still have him. I'm just wondering/nervous about who the HC is.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FavreCo said:

Hope they let him walk although there are a lot of bad landing spots. LA Chargers would be fantastic..


Chargers reviving corps seems fine as is. Allen and Williams are a nice WR duo and Ekeler gets a lot of receiving work too. Henry is a solid TE when healthy (although his contract is up) so I couldn’t see Golladay getting nearly as many targets in a place like that.

The Packers are a team that could really use a player like him. Other than Adams, they have a bunch of JAG types.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Dislimb said:


Chargers reviving corps seems fine as is. Allen and Williams are a nice WR duo and Ekeler gets a lot of receiving work too. Henry is a solid TE when healthy (although his contract is up) so I couldn’t see Golladay getting nearly as many targets in a place like that.

The Packers are a team that could really use a player like him. Other than Adams, they have a bunch of JAG types.

Packers are 28th in projected cap space in 2021 at -$22M so they probably don't have the capability. 

I know everyone would hate this for KG's fantasy outlook, but I'd love to see him with Baltimore ($24M projected cap). Lamar isn't the best passer of the football, no, but let's not forget his WR core is trash. KG is an awesome QB with a great catch radius. I love the fit with Lamar and the complement to Marquise Brown. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, USWAY said:

Packers are 28th in projected cap space in 2021 at -$22M so they probably don't have the capability. 

I know everyone would hate this for KG's fantasy outlook, but I'd love to see him with Baltimore ($24M projected cap). Lamar isn't the best passer of the football, no, but let's not forget his WR core is trash. KG is an awesome QB with a great catch radius. I love the fit with Lamar and the complement to Marquise Brown. 

That would suck so bad. That would kill his career. Hopefully he realizes that and doesn't just cash in.

Edited by FavreCo
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, USWAY said:

Packers are 28th in projected cap space in 2021 at -$22M so they probably don't have the capability. 

I know everyone would hate this for KG's fantasy outlook, but I'd love to see him with Baltimore ($24M projected cap). Lamar isn't the best passer of the football, no, but let's not forget his WR core is trash. KG is an awesome QB with a great catch radius. I love the fit with Lamar and the complement to Marquise Brown. 

hell Naw

Link to post
Share on other sites

😂😂😂 I dunno guys. I think you're underrating what a good WR can do for a QB. The Ravens legitimately have arguably the worst WR core in the league. The fact Lamar won.an MVP with those bums is amazing

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, CroNY said:

Would love if the Giants signed him. Assuming the Lions don’t franchise tag him. 

Do they have the cap room? That would be awesome for the Giants. Saquon, KG, Slayton, Shepard, Engram... Not sure Jones could ask for more. 

That would be a nice spot for Golladay too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

hell Naw

2nd that. Even with Rodgers. Fortunately they can't afford him. The return on investment would be awful because Adams is a target hog.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, USWAY said:

😂😂😂 I dunno guys. I think you're underrating what a good WR can do for a QB. The Ravens legitimately have arguably the worst WR core in the league. The fact Lamar won.an MVP with those bums is amazing

 

It's the same crew. It's amazing how the WRs are not an issue when you are running all the time for 1st downs but the minute you have to throw the ball, they suck and not the guy trying to throw the ball.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FavreCo said:

 

It's the same crew. It's amazing how the WRs are not an issue when you are running all the time for 1st downs but the minute you have to throw the ball, they suck and not the guy trying to throw the ball.

There's a world where Lamar Jackson isn't the most accurate passer and his recieving core is bottom 5 in the league. Everything isn't black and white my friend. These things can co-exist.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ajs723 said:

Do they have the cap room? That would be awesome for the Giants. Saquon, KG, Slayton, Shepard, Engram... Not sure Jones could ask for more. 

That would be a nice spot for Golladay too. 

Yes they can go out and grab someone assuming they don’t get franchised. Giants should be attempting to emulate how the Titans play offensively a bit next season assuming Saquon is healthy with a mix of Gallman, with mixed in play action bombs to Golladay. I think Golladay would put up good numbers with them, Shepard is never going to eclipse 900 yards, Slayton is not an Alpha, 3rd WR maybe a #2 we’ll see. Golladay would eat IMO. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It had this feeling for most of the year, but I think it's safe to assume this season was lost to the AJ Green effect rather than injuries. It'll be interesting to see both where he lands and where he gets drafted. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

DET has a lot of decisions that will need to be made...GM, HC, coordinators, and Staffy/QB/scheme, can only hope that Kenny gets sort of lost in that shuffle and they say they want to bring him back but will let him test the market. Staffy has a 33MM cap number and they are only going to be 12 MM under the cap with their current contracts on the books.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2021 at 12:56 AM, CroNY said:

Would love if the Giants signed him. Assuming the Lions don’t franchise tag him. 

As somebody who owns him in a dynasty league--please god no. The last thing I want is for him to get 6 targets a game from Daniel Jones for the next 3 seasons. This would be an awful landing spot for him. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...