NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather go down with the motha ******** pontoon boat if i received that poop dick of an offer. 

Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 1 (One week later) "...The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. "    

Posted Images

The worst part here is that Patricia clearly isn't going to tell us how bad it is.  So you don't know if he's out for one week or five, or you're gonna suffer through the "is he playing or not?  will he be limited if he does?" crap that we all hate with hamstrings.

2 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

I'm not taking a WR a tier below him and you won't get equal value for him, so no.

Exactly.  You're not going to get a comparable, non-injured WR back for him.  I mean, would you trade Godwin or someone for Golladay now?  You could possibly snag someone like Robert Woods or something, from a team that is deep at WR, but you aren't (and shouldn't) get equal talent back for Golladay.

7 minutes ago, kp96 said:

Exactly.  You're not going to get a comparable, non-injured WR back for him.  I mean, would you trade Godwin or someone for Golladay now?  You could possibly snag someone like Robert Woods or something, from a team that is deep at WR, but you aren't (and shouldn't) get equal talent back for Golladay.

why would someone trade a cat who went 90/1140/3 last year, now without Cooks/Gurley in the mix, in an offense that is projected to be top 3 in passing yds, and is bigly due for positive TD regression ... for an injured Golladay?

Woods was a wr1 last year, don't quite get this line of thinking. 

Edited by pastorofmuppets2