NBC Sports Edge Forums

George Kittle 2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, vthokie3 said:

True, I should've been more clear about long term, I meant ROS in redraft

The only problem with Kittle is that he's a freaking maniac.

Which is awesome, as he showed last night and against the Saints last year, but he doesn't exactly protect himself.  At all.  I cringe every time I see him get hit.

Kelce's great, but a lot of mouths to feed in KC.

I'll enjoy Kittle as often as I can.  Hopefully, he doesn't get dinged up too serious again.  But the way he plays makes injury a bit more likely than most others.

• Like 1
  • Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol Jesus man... can the guys trotting out Logan Thomas, Irv Smith, and Cole Kmet this week with Kittle on the IR at least dream??

Tell us more about your fantasy team. 

Posted Images

If Kittle would have caught that hail mary he would have had 50 PPR points.  When was the last time a player has hit 50 PPR points?  Ever?

-I looked it up, last year Will Fuller V 53.7 pts in one game 

Edited by AlexxelA
  • Like 1

Just feed the beast .. that's all he needs to do.

Every single game, Kittle needs 10 targets his way mandatory.

I don't care if it's a blow up, a show out, a no out. 

Throw him the ball & don't make him just block all the time.  It's a disservice to his many other great talents.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

It was ugly watching all the targets to deebo and Aiyuk.

Kittle is your best weapon, they didn't really scheme him open like they did in the 15 target game last week.

I'm sure the game plan had Kittle in it...unfortunately the game plan didn't call for the Dolphins absolutely annihilating this team that went to the Super Bowl last year, chunk plays all over their sorry excuse of a defense, making Jimmy G (who probably did it himself) look like absolute dogshit...etc etc

Not sure how Kyle S. handles things when things don't go according to plan at all...excellent gameplan creator, but when things go off the script, like big-time yesterday, I don't know what his MO is. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Probably end up with a midfoot sprain like mixons

For those like me who didn’t see the injury, what are we talking here - out another 1-3 weeks...?  I figure we’ll not have him in a juicy TNF matchup. 

3 minutes ago, LSUtiger said:

For those like me who didn’t see the injury, what are we talking here - out another 1-3 weeks...?  I figure we’ll not have him in a juicy TNF matchup. 

Didnt see it either. Just going off them saying it's a foot injury but the xrays were clean..sort of just leaves a sprain. Doubt we see him Thursday.

Edited by vthokie3

I'm guessing he's out 2-4 weeks, probably more towards 4--something similar to Mixon's time out. You can't wrap a foot injury tight or add extra support.

He's almost definitely out for Thursday. 

*stares forlornly at TE free agent wasteland

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, yossarian said:

I'm guessing he's out 2-4 weeks, probably more towards 4--something similar to Mixon's time out. You can't wrap a foot injury tight or add extra support.

He's almost definitely out for Thursday. 

*stares forlornly at TE free agent wasteland

Week 11 bye

Probably comes back vs Bills on 12/7

Edited by vthokie3
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Week 11 bye

Probably comes back vs Bills on 12/7

They play the Rams week 12. The Bills week 13, but yeah. 

Still holding out hope that it's minor and they only held him out as a precaution. 🙏

• Like 2