NBC Sports Edge Forums

George Kittle 2020 Outlook

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol Jesus man... can the guys trotting out Logan Thomas, Irv Smith, and Cole Kmet this week with Kittle on the IR at least dream??

Tell us more about your fantasy team. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Next week probably if any of us get there

Yea he's not gonna play in his first week off of IR. Shanahan said from the jump that he was hopeful that Kittle could return for the last couple of weeks--meaning weeks 16 and 17. No reason for them to risk him returning too soon, especially after seeing what happened when they made that mistake with Jimmy G.

Supposedly, the bone injured is difficult to break and easy to heal. If he practices in full by Friday, I say he plays this week. There playoff hopes are slim but winning out is necessary. Losing Deebo may push the issue. Here he comes😁

4 minutes ago, Deejay said:

Supposedly, the bone injured is difficult to break and easy to heal. If he practices in full by Friday, I say he plays this week. There playoff hopes are slim but winning out is necessary. Losing Deebo may push the issue. Here he comes😁

Yea he's not playing this week.

https://twitter.com/LordReebs/status/1339312004922810368?s=20

4 minutes ago, rasrar said:

Man.... just gotta make the ship! I picked up Kittle in both league and stashed him on IR... really need Logan Thomas and Cole Kmet to come through for me this week lol

Hah! I have those same two guys as well. Could be worse🤷🏻‍♂️

22 minutes ago, Deejay said:

This is quite accurate according to the injury expert at The Athletic (as far as the foot injury)...

Kittle is practically an alien, if he gets back to team practice this week, he is gonna push to play--bottom line.

They are in a must win week, and there really isn't much to lose--for either player or team, in this situation:

He has long-term contract security and given the nature of his injury it is highly unlikely that he does further damage--esp the sort of damage that would impact next year.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

This is quite accurate according to the injury expert at The Athletic (as far as the foot injury)...

Kittle is practically an alien, if he gets back to team practice this week, he is gonna push to play--bottom line.

They are in a must win week, and there really isn't much to lose--for either player or team, in this situation:

He has long-term contract security and given the nature of his injury it is highly unlikely that he does further damage--esp the sort of damage that would impact next year.

Would be an absolute dream if he plays this week. He's an auto-start if he plays this week right? Can't afford to risk benching him for a week to see his usage/how he does in his first game back, right?

8 minutes ago, rasrar said:

Would be an absolute dream if he plays this week. He's an auto-start if he plays this week right? Can't afford to risk benching him for a week to see his usage/how he does in his first game back, right?

His conditioning would be such that I would not expect a full allotment of snaps, but he will be the primary on most of the ones he plays...I could be wrong, but didn't his huge game come with Mullens at the helm? I think he will get him the ball just fine and this is a very good matchup and a game that will be competitive.