NBC Sports Edge Forums

Nyheim Hines 2020 Outlook

36 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Uhh, that logic makes no sense. Hines was elevated to possible relevancy because of an injury. Sure, there's others there like him on the wire in deep leagues but they aren't relevant yet and certainly aren't streamable.

The injury changed nothing. Everyone misunderstood his role with the team and now it's clear. It looks like he needs two more injuries to take a big piece of the pie in games where the Colts lead.

On your WW what is the highest ranked players available (general ranking, not the names)? Give us some perspective here.

Edited by Spyplane
  • Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice post, you're obv a smart guy. But I picked up J.Kelly for free off waivers before week 1 so I guess I'm even smarter than you.

Moment of silence for everyone who blew their faab load on this guy

Nyheim Hines is going to be a League Winner after the Colts Week 7 BYE Do not be fooled by these last 2 weeks versus Cousins/Vikings and Darnold/Jets. You want to play Hines facing good QBs/Offen

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

The injury changed nothing. Everyone misunderstood his role with the team and now it's clear. It looks like he needs two more injuries to take a big piece of the pie in games where the Colts lead.

On your WW what is the highest ranked players available (general ranking, not the names)? Give us some perspective here.

Nobody cares about my league. And I'm definitely not going into detail so I can get the opinion of someone who thinks the Mack injury 'changed nothing' in regards to Hines situation. Time will tell if he's actually useful or not but I'd be willing to bet a lot that this game was an outlier and he'll get more touches in normal competitive matchups.

Edited by owenmills
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Nobody cares about my league. And I'm definitely not going into detail so I can get the opinion of someone who thinks the Mack injury 'changed nothing' in regards to Hines situation. Time will tell if he's actually useful or not but I'd be willing to bet a lot that this game was an outlier and he'll get more touches in normal competitive matchups.

You cared enough to bring up depth. 

Mack's injury din't change things for Hines. Aren't you paying attention? Pretty damn clear, no?

Did not see this usage coming, holy cow. 9 snaps? Damn lol.

Colts should really run JT all day though, probably will be a winning formula for them. Hines could be useful in tougher games where they play catch up though. Won't be starting him next week vs the Jets even though it looks like a juicy matchup. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Did not see this usage coming, holy cow. 9 snaps? Damn lol.

Colts should really run JT all day though, probably will be a winning formula for them. Hines could be useful in tougher games where they play catch up though. Won't be starting him next week vs the Jets even though it looks like a juicy matchup. 

On tap before the bye week they have the Jets, Bears, Browns and Bengals. I'd feel zero confidence throwing him into any of those matchups now.

1 hour ago, GurleyTHIRTY said:

I overreacted to his week 1 performance as well and blew 25% of my FAAB on him. Gotta at least hold on to him for a little bit lol

Sometimes you have to overreact to get guys.   Game 1 was an outlier.   But game 2 was also an outlier.   I imagine his true value is right in the middle.  

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

He was already dropped in my league lol. I told y'all he got a lucky td week 1. JT took it to the one and was an inch away from scoring. A few plays later Hines catches a 3rd and goal screen. That was a 12 point swing right there for JT and Hines. 

So he still has 13-15 ppts in ppr without it which is why most ppl grabbed him