NBC Sports Edge Forums

Nyheim Hines 2020 Outlook

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice post, you're obv a smart guy. But I picked up J.Kelly for free off waivers before week 1 so I guess I'm even smarter than you.

Moment of silence for everyone who blew their faab load on this guy

Nyheim Hines is going to be a League Winner after the Colts Week 7 BYE Do not be fooled by these last 2 weeks versus Cousins/Vikings and Darnold/Jets. You want to play Hines facing good QBs/Offen

Posted Images

On 12/6/2020 at 7:00 PM, owenmills said:

9 touches, 32 yards, outplayed by JT. A typical Hines game where he needs a TD to not completely bottom out and ruin your week. Got it this week luckily. Anybody have the balls to start him in the fantasy playoffs?

I got better options in McKissic and even Bernard (who has a nice matchup against the Boys) so Hines is going back to the bench for my playoff match.

The volume isn't there and the TD or bust reality with Hines is far too risky

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2020 at 5:03 PM, PisEdiRin said:

17.5 PPR Points

Outscoring Jonathan Taylor for the 2020 season after 12 weeks.

Where does ‘league winner’ ‘better than Ekeler’ Nyheim Hines stand vs JT so far with 1 week left in the season?

• Haha 1

@PisEdiRin...where you at? Since the Indy bye week, Taylor is outscoring Hines in half PPR 118.0-106.3, and that’s with Taylor playing one fewer game. When are you going to come back and eat your crow since you made such a big deal over this. And this doesn’t even factor in the entire season. 

Edited by Flyman75
  • Haha 2