NBC Sports Edge Forums

Nyheim Hines 2020 Outlook

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice post, you're obv a smart guy. But I picked up J.Kelly for free off waivers before week 1 so I guess I'm even smarter than you.

Moment of silence for everyone who blew their faab load on this guy

Nyheim Hines is going to be a League Winner after the Colts Week 7 BYE Do not be fooled by these last 2 weeks versus Cousins/Vikings and Darnold/Jets. You want to play Hines facing good QBs/Offen

Posted Images

That was weird but obviously can’t drop yet. They played a completely inept team so maybe they just figured they’d pound it with the rook and get him work? I want to see how the offensive flow is in a normal competitive game. If he’s still completely ignored then yeah abort.

18 minutes ago, coleworld7 said:

I dropped too much money to drop him after one week. Will hold for another week or so and hope for the best.. with Campbell out might be more catching opportunity for him hopefully lol

Once Campbell went out I figured Hines would be use as a WR and get targets but he was completely MIA. I thought he’d be a good weekly PPR flex but now I don’t see how he can be trusted at all.

2 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

I figured this game would be a shoot out and he would be used a lot.

He barely was used. I put Conner on the bench for this.

Same exact scenario for me. But only ONE touch all game is reason for alarm. 

• Like 1

Watched the game... Colts coaching staff absolutely decided to ride JT, for good reason.

I spent an ungodly amount of FAAB too, but this seems like more of a matchup based thing moving on than a surefire RB2 in PPR... so that will be something worth keeping a close eye on as you play the match up schedules. 

1 hour ago, ponchsox said:

I’m still holding him on the bench but he’s nothing more than a desperation play at this point.

Streamer desperation plays have higher floors than this if you know what you're doing. I am taking an educated guess by saying you do. 

1 minute ago, Spyplane said:

Streamer desperation plays have higher floors than this if you know what you're doing. I am taking an educated guess by saying you do. 

It's hard to make blanket statements like this, when people play in all different types of leagues. There are definitely deeper leagues(like the one I way overpaid) where the wire is bone dry especially for RBs and he may be a better hold than drop right now. 

11 minutes ago, owenmills said:

It's hard to make blanket statements like this, when people play in all different types of leagues. There are definitely deeper leagues(like the one I way overpaid) where the wire is bone dry especially for RBs and he may be a better hold than drop right now. 

If he was on there last week then there are others. 

35 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

If he was on there last week then there are others. 

Uhh, that logic makes no sense. Hines was elevated to possible relevancy because of an injury. Sure, there's others there like him on the wire in deep leagues but they aren't relevant yet and certainly aren't streamable.