Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

D.K. Metcalf 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best part of this for me was how Russ repeatedly went his way when the game was on the line and in critical downs.  Normally he’s got his long bomb or two a game and that’s that.  He’s the unquest

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Tghetty said:


DK is a monster.  But this did not stop megaton 

Calvin Johnson had his peak from 2011-2013. During this stretch he was one of the most dominant WRs of all time. He had games of:

4/29

3/34

3/46

4/37

3/25

3/43

This is all his games with under 5 cathes, 50 yards, and no TDs. So it doesn't include games such as 3/29/2 and 3/52/0 which he had sprinkled in here and there.

Everyone has terrible games.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2020 at 4:19 PM, cerealntacos said:

Help me feel better about his next 5 match ups ... I'm tempted to sell high, since I'm deep at WR.. or am foolish to doubt this freak of nature?

he's a freak of nature and a beast playing for a qb at the top of his game on a mission to throw a million touchdowns this season on a team with an awful defense. He's probably a top-5 WR.

Edited by yossarian
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2020 at 3:11 PM, yossarian said:

he's a freak of nature and a beast playing for a qb at the top of his game on a mission to throw a million touchdowns this season on a team with an awful defense. He's probably a top-5 WR.

Easy top 5 this year and not a single WR I would rank ahead of him next year. Jmo

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

 

 

That Harris fellow fancies himself a member of their "goon squad" too...supposed to be one of those "hard hitting safeties" you fear when making these plays over the middle.  He practically concussed himself on DK's chest, glorious.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cheezor42 said:

 

That Harris fellow fancies himself a member of their "goon squad" too...supposed to be one of those "hard hitting safeties" you fear when making these plays over the middle.  He practically concussed himself on DK's chest, glorious.

Legitimately looks like he ran into Superman or something with the way DK does not move, at all. Insane.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, collucho said:

Still can't believe the Pats took N'Keal Harry over this man. Like....are you kidding me? I don't watch college football at all and I knew they ****** up.

And the Pats never, ever take a WR in the 1st round either.  Absolutely brutal pick by them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2020 at 3:56 PM, Gohawks said:

Calvin Johnson had his peak from 2011-2013. During this stretch he was one of the most dominant WRs of all time. He had games of:

4/29

3/34

3/46

4/37

3/25

3/43

This is all his games with under 5 cathes, 50 yards, and no TDs. So it doesn't include games such as 3/29/2 and 3/52/0 which he had sprinkled in here and there.

Everyone has terrible games.  

Calvin was stuck with horrible coaches and the cowardly lion Stafford would regularly ignore CJ for the 1st half.

Metcalf has Russell Wilson for most if not his whole career.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So next week when Seattle plays Arizona do you sit Metcalf (If you have decent options of course). Patrick Peterson has completely shut my boy down. Metcalf did have a 40+ yd TD called back by a holding penalty after the catch very late in the last game but was essentially shut down. I do not think I could pull the trigger to ever sit this dude this season but the numbers do not lie.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SkinThatSmokeWagon said:

So next week when Seattle plays Arizona do you sit Metcalf (If you have decent options of course). Patrick Peterson has completely shut my boy down. Metcalf did have a 40+ yd TD called back by a holding penalty after the catch very late in the last game but was essentially shut down. I do not think I could pull the trigger to ever sit this dude this season but the numbers do not lie.

I would never sit. Don’t over think. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The thought of sitting him was actually mentioned after the year this stud is having?

spacer.png

I don't care if Deion Sanders in his prime came back to cover him with Ronnie Lott doubling him over the top, the thought would still never cross my mind to bench him

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...