NBC Sports Edge Forums

D.J. Chark 2020 Outlook

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, rasrar said:

It’s several hours after that tweet said the report would be released. I would assume the longer it takes, the more careful they’re being with the info...which doesn’t sound promising. 

To me, Chark is the ultimate buy low. Between being 4th on the team in targets through weeks 1-2, lackluster production thus far, and this injury, he should be available for a very steep discount. He had a mini break out last year. Physically, everything you look for in a alpha WR. Bad defense. Accurate QB who locked onto him for most of last year. Nice schedule. So many things working in his favor. I’m sure the target distribution weeks 1-2 was more of an anomaly than a trend, but that’s a risk I’m fully willing to take for the price. 

• Like 3

Chark is firmly on my bench until I see some production. 

the lack of targets, the mysterious injury and additional testing coupled with a face-plant Charkless passing game vs a bottom-feeder defense surnames it look like they are rushing him back. Rushing him back from what we still don’t know. 

not good. 

may have to trade him for a lottery ticket if this keeps up

Looks like the game is being pushed back to Monday / Tuesday FYI. 

Hard to trust Chark this week, but in case a guy doesn't work out for a late Sunday or Monday game, you can always pull the trigger on D'Chark and hope it works out. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, BallinOnnaBudget said:

Looks like the game is being pushed back to Monday / Tuesday FYI. 

Hard to trust Chark this week, but in case a guy doesn't work out for a late Sunday or Monday game, you can always pull the trigger on D'Chark and hope it works out. 

Chark plays for the Jags

• Like 2
  • Haha 5