NBC Sports Edge Forums

D.J. Chark 2020 Outlook

2 hours ago, kidsgotsoul said:

Bad play-calling all around for this game. Even Minshew said in the post-game presser that it was more about what their offense didn't do than anything in particular that Houston was doing defensively. 

wait... they're saying that throwing it a million times while not giving nearly enough touches to either their WR1 OR their uber productive RB was a bad idea? who woulda thunk it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is extremely frustrating to own. The one decent game he's had all season came after a week in which he barely practiced and was looking questionable to play. I benched him that week. This feels like the same situation again, but I'm still not sure if I trust him enough to start him if he plays based on the extremely inconsistent target share he's had this season.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, drisser said:

This guy is extremely frustrating to own. The one decent game he's had all season came after a week in which he barely practiced and was looking questionable to play. I benched him that week. This feels like the same situation again, but I'm still not sure if I trust him enough to start him if he plays based on the extremely inconsistent target share he's had this season.

It's the Lions. The O/U on that game is 54.5--you're starting him if he plays.

The question is really whether or not he's going to play.

35 minutes ago, drisser said:

Not to mention, the in-game re-injury risk.  

https://www.jaguars.com/news/friday-update-chark-allen-questionable

Head Coach Doug Marrone said Chark has a chance to play Sunday.

"I feel good about DJ," Marrone said early Friday afternoon. "He practiced on a limited basis today. We ran some routes in the team periods and looked good. He's a guy who always fights to get out there."

Chark will eat. Fire him up!

• Thanks 1
21 hours ago, rasrar said:

It's the Lions. The O/U on that game is 54.5--you're starting him if he plays.

The question is really whether or not he's going to play.

Depends on the rest of your roster. 

Whichever Chark decision I make this week is sure to work out. I think I’ll deploy the

*I got burned overthinking the injury risk in week 4 so I’ll chase that and turn a blind eye to the fact it’s a lower body injury this time because it worked for Crowder* logic 

52 minutes ago, Magoo said:

Whichever Chark decision I make this week is sure to work out. I think I’ll deploy the

*I got burned overthinking the injury risk in week 4 so I’ll chase that and turn a blind eye to the fact it’s a lower body injury this time because it worked for Crowder* logic 

Is Chark becoming the 2020 version of the 2019 Stefon Diggs?