NBC Sports Edge Forums

D.J. Chark 2020 Outlook

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, next big thing cp84 said:

Fire him up boys 📈📈

Good new for Chark but high winds still a potential issue. This might be a big run game for both sides

Edited by 3FLi

In regards to Jaire, players must get a limited practice during the week to be listed as questionable. So NFL rules mandate he must be listed as doubtful but ARob was listed as doubtful with a concussion a couple weeks ago and played. Same situation. Just something to be aware of/monitor. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, FenderFreak75 said:

In regards to Jaire, players must get a limited practice during the week to be listed as questionable. So NFL rules mandate he must be listed as doubtful but ARob was listed as doubtful with a concussion a couple weeks ago and played. Same situation. Just something to be aware of/monitor. 

But Alexander did get a limited practice in today.  And he's still doubtful.  I'd be surprised if he plays.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, 3FLi said:

Good new for Chark but high winds still a potential issue. This might be a big run game for both sides

Green Bay weather man is calling a Charknado warning for Sunday. ⚠️ 

I heard there’s potential for a couple  ‘touchdowns’ of this ‘Nado in the Lambeau Field area. 🌪  🦈  🌪 🦈 😱 

• Haha 2

With crazy winds & Shenault out, it would be smart to move Chark around and play him in the slot more than usual to keep the defense guessing. Would also bode well for his fantasy value

I wouldn't put my money on Dougie Marrone making a smart adjustment to his gameplan, though

4 hours ago, LSUtiger said:

Looking like Jaire Alexander will be out, but now we’re dealing with crazy weather. What are y’all thinking? 

I’m still playing him. Even if it’s a heavy run game they will have to throw as will be behind. 

8 hours ago, yung_fetty said:

With crazy winds & Shenault out, it would be smart to move Chark around and play him in the slot more than usual to keep the defense guessing. Would also bode well for his fantasy value

I wouldn't put my money on Dougie Marrone making a smart adjustment to his gameplan, though

Could the forecast call for - dare I say it... a

CHARKNADO?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, paulwall29 said:

Benching him today. Sucks because things broke perfect for him in the defensive back matchup department but the weather + an inexperienced QB is enough for me to sit him this week.

THAT'S WHAT I TOLD MYSELF LAST WEEK

YOU STILL HAVE TIME

• Like 1
1 minute ago, yung_fetty said:

THAT'S WHAT I TOLD MYSELF LAST WEEK

YOU STILL HAVE TIME

Except that last week didn't have the severe weather variable. Look at what happened in the Brown/Raiders game last week. That is much more representative of the conditions for the Jags today.