NBC Sports Edge Forums

Preston Williams 2020 Outlook

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gilmore covered both in the WK1 matchup last year and stifled them pretty good, but I believe Rosen may have started that too? Gilmore than shadowed Parker in WK17 and Parker finally was able to

This is impressive. Even in a thread about a non-Alabama alum, you find a way to tie bama into it 😂

Here's an interesting older article with a number of comparisons; the most interesting one is Keenan Allen; tore his ACL in 2016, career year in 2017. https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/how-

34 minutes ago, Travis C. said:

I think Preston will get back to form, but probably not until late this season, or beginning of next.  ACL hangover until he gets his knee confidence back.

im with you but the problem is he's not even being targeted like much at all except for goal line tds.  No intermediate targets - fitz noodle arm jut targets parker gesicki and the backs .

3 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

I'll be all over him in 2021 when he is in his 2nd year back from ACL. That seems to be the money year for guys comig back from those injuries and he will have Tua ready to sling it all over the field.

This is impressive. Even in a thread about a non-Alabama alum, you find a way to tie bama into it 😂

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, colepenhagen said:

home vs sea. fitz playing well last few weeks. have to give him flex consideration?

Seems like a great rz target. Makes great acrobatic catches in the end zone and near the sidelines. Once he gets his legs back he could be a weekly starter. 

Edited by ohio#1eaglesfan
2 minutes ago, timexsocialclub said:

Wow, two diverging analyses here: most think he's droppable while others are angling to acquire him. I have him and am dropping him without reservation this week. I think hes' a low ceiling/low floor player and that's not the kind that I'd like to roster.

Didn't like his 2 targets for 10 yards and a TD last week?

26 minutes ago, timexsocialclub said:

Wow, two diverging analyses here: most think he's droppable while others are angling to acquire him. I have him and am dropping him without reservation this week. I think hes' a low ceiling/low floor player and that's not the kind that I'd like to roster.

Coming off acl tear. Could have a big second half this season. 

I lied, I didn't drop Preston yet.

3 of the 4 Dallas receivers that had significant snaps last week had decent days. Only CeeDee had a mediocre day but still had 7 targets. Seattle has given up ~80 PPR points to WRs in 2 of the 3 weeks and ~55 PPR points once (still bad).

I think he's a start/hold for this week.