• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this dude balls out Sunday we can confirm Brady is racist lol

The guy with 1 career td is not a lock for a td

Don't cut him yet. Brady just didn't want to look racist on national TV. He will funnel him targets next week

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, yanksman said:

LOL Why because they are both white? One is a 6'2" TD machine, the other is a 5'9" scrapper. They are nothing alike.

Really wasn’t trying to bring race into consideration more so they both seem to have great chemistry with their QB. At one point early in Kupp’s career he was 3rd or 4th option in Rams offense but eventually through hard work and Cooks leaving a Star was born in Kupp. I believe Miller could have a similar trajectory to success if he develops and one of the targets in front falter or get injured.

3 minutes ago, Hatfieldodger said:

Really wasn’t trying to bring race into consideration more so they both seem to have great chemistry with their QB. At one point early in Kupp’s career he was 3rd or 4th option in Rams offense but eventually through hard work and Cooks leaving a Star was born in Kupp. I believe Miller could have a similar trajectory to success if he develops and one of the targets in front falter or get injured.

Not sure I am ready to crown Cooper Kupp a star quite yet.  He did well when opposing offenses were forced to account for peak Gurley, Cooks, Woods, and Everett.  We'll see how he does.  Scotty is a much different player.  Quick little water bug.  Brady obviously loves throwing to him.

5 minutes ago, Hatfieldodger said:

Let be honest here, Brady loves these quick little white guys 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

D5L_qAAWAAEtgXZ.png.14a83097b6bf7f8622285e2bf7e9b102.png

Running a blazing 4.36 second 40 yard dash, a sub seven-second 3-cone drill, and a 4.02 second shuttle, Miller proved he has vertical speed, but also the agility to get in and out of breaks efficiently.

Yeah -  Evans being out and this guy gets his chance to shine.

3 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

D5L_qAAWAAEtgXZ.png.14a83097b6bf7f8622285e2bf7e9b102.png

Running a blazing 4.36 second 40 yard dash, a sub seven-second 3-cone drill, and a 4.02 second shuttle, Miller proved he has vertical speed, but also the agility to get in and out of breaks efficiently.

Yeah -  Evans being out and this guy gets his chance to shine.

Poor vertical.  Hard pass.

1 minute ago, K197040 said:

Poor vertical.  Hard pass.

At 5' 9"  I am pretty sure going vertical is not going to do him much good no matter how he scored.

He relies on quick cuts and getting open short.   I just think this is right where Brady is throwing this year.

3 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

At 5' 9"  I am pretty sure going vertical is not going to do him much good no matter how he scored.

He relies on quick cuts and getting open short.   I just think this is right where Brady is throwing this year.

I was kidding.  

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

Wes Welker, Julian Edelman, and now Scottie miller. Rbis kid needs to be rostered in all leagues especially if Godwin out 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, TonyRomo said:

Don't forget about Pats playoff legend Danny Amendola and Danny Woodhead!

Yep very true ..... I mean if Godwin can’t go this week he’s basically must start imo with Evans still not being 100%

Brady’s got obvious chemistry with this guy, Godwin just entered concussion protocol, Evans is banged up and the Bucs are playing wet-paper-bag Panthers this weekend. 

Standing here on the platform with my waiver ticket and wondering where the Hype Train is. 

CHOO CHOO!!!

• Like 2