• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this dude balls out Sunday we can confirm Brady is racist lol

The guy with 1 career td is not a lock for a td

Don't cut him yet. Brady just didn't want to look racist on national TV. He will funnel him targets next week

Posted Images

I think he will be serviceable all year. The guy you don’t even think about during the game and somehow ends up like 4 for 50. Is that matchup winning? No, but many play in deep leagues and injuries always force the hand some weeks.

• Like 1
Just now, dsrich said:

I think he will be serviceable all year. The guy you don’t even think about during the game and somehow ends up like 4 for 50. Is that matchup winning? No, but many play in deep leagues and injuries always force the hand some weeks.

4 for 50 is his floor

11 hours ago, dsrich said:

Is he must-start material this week without Godwin? The Bucs are huge favorites and Ronald Jones got great usage last week as they wanted to run the ball. I'm not sure if they'll need to air it against the Panthers. However the Panthers offense did surprise as well yet the Bucs are pegged to have an elite defense. Just curious if the bucs will pass a lot this weekend- I'm sure they will have to. Miller had great efficiency / usage metrics for his snap count last week. 

13 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Is he must-start material this week without Godwin? The Bucs are huge favorites and Ronald Jones got great usage last week as they wanted to run the ball. I'm not sure if they'll need to air it against the Panthers. However the Panthers offense did surprise as well yet the Bucs are pegged to have an elite defense. Just curious if the bucs will pass a lot this weekend- I'm sure they will have to. Miller had great efficiency / usage metrics for his snap count last week. 

Will Brady throw at least 33-40 times? For sure he will. Even if they decide to run the ball quite a bit, they should get a ton of possession time and high number of plays on offense.

1 minute ago, Jetdog16 said:

You have that backwards. Dropping Jones, a well established WR3 who just got 8 targets over unproven rookies would be foolish. 

MJJ is just a guy- his value will not change this year. He's a nice WR3 for a team who's devoid of "safe" options. I'm looking for league winners on my shallow benches and it obviously depends on how weak your receiving core is. If your core is weak, keep Marvin. If you have a stronger core, search for upside and league winners. MJJ is not that. The rookie out-targeted him FFS, and how he has Hock and Swift to compete with.

2 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

MJJ is just a guy- his value will not change this year. He's a nice WR3 for a team who's devoid of "safe" options. I'm looking for league winners on my shallow benches and it obviously depends on how weak your receiving core is. If your core is weak, keep Marvin. If you have a stronger core, search for upside and league winners. MJJ is not that. The rookie out-targeted him FFS, and how he has Hock and Swift to compete with.

Reagor and Juedy are not league winners. Rookie WR's are unlikely to be consistent fantasy producers, you might get lucky with a WR 2/3 like Scary Terry, but true league winners are extremely rare. I wouldn't avoid rookie WR's outright, but there are better options to cut from your roster than an established playmaker like Marvin Jones. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

If it helps I also have OBJ and DJ Moore. Not looking too good but I love the rooks.

I like him and Gage as low end WR3’s in PPR ROS. Brady seems pretty comfortable throwing to him and he fits that Welker Edelman Amendola mold. Gronk/Howard might not be much of a factor in the passing game this year. Off topic they should trade OJ or Brate. 

1 minute ago, affliction said:

I like him and Gage as low end WR3’s in PPR ROS. Brady seems pretty comfortable throwing to him and he fits that Welker Edelman Amendola mold. Gronk/Howard might not be much of a factor in the passing game this year. Off topic they should trade OJ or Brate. 

Howard actually had decent usage last week and was very effective. I think Howard is going to surprise a lot of people vs. Gronk. Gronk looks a little washed.

Miller is going to take targets from Evans and Godwin IMO- especially if Brady dictates where the ball is going. Hence, Evans and Godwin not living up to their ADPs most likely...

• Like 2
3 hours ago, dafreaks said:

I would have to drop M. Jones, Reagor, Jeudy or Shenault?

I choose to drop Jeudy in redraft, not faced with exact same decision but pretty close. ON Jeudy-  I love the routes, love the future but not holding at this time... this dude could turn into a safety valve for Brady and I think those (possible) steady points in the WR3 spot are worth more than what Jeudy provides in upside this season. Agree with the few above who said WR3.  

Godwin returned to practice today -- if he plays this week Miller is no longer a must hold. Love his game and he will have good weeks, but Evans and Godwin are the big dogs and TB will be in 2TE sets often. When everyone's healthy His usage will be too inconsistent to be much more than a low-ceiling flex option. 

43 minutes ago, Jetdog16 said:

Godwin returned to practice today -- if he plays this week Miller is no longer a must hold. Love his game and he will have good weeks, but Evans and Godwin are the big dogs and TB will be in 2TE sets often. When everyone's healthy His usage will be too inconsistent to be much more than a low-ceiling flex option. 

I feel Miller has more value than Godwin and Evans.