Long
TD
Fum
FL
11 155 663 60.3 4.3 59 5 2 0
13 84 274 21.1 3.3 30 3 2 1
9 27 91 10.1 3.4 20 0 0 0

11 8 24 2.2 3.0 6 0 0 0

Oh ok...don’t really see a point in posting the season totals none of that matters at this stage of the season. I also posted those stats to show he at least got the most carries.

Edited by affliction
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Conner after seeing Snell's week one stat line

I don’t think I’d describe a cancer survivor who came back to play football a pussy but that’s just me. 

Posted Images

Conner is still the best RB on the Steelers, but what's bizarre is how the Steelers are basically abandoning the run the moment they fall behind. They were only down by 2 points at the half yet Conner played maybe one series in the second half before they abandoned the run and played only Samuels when they did have a RB in the game. 

It's so frustrating since Conner was a decent RB2 most of the season to watch him be game scripted out over and over. Even more frustrating since he's been a good pass catching RB and now it seems the Steelers only want Samuels in the game in a passing situation. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Just dropped Snell.

Is anybody bothering?

The thought of him back on my roster makes me want to throw up.

no. none of us really wants to start the "RB1" on this roster. There is on reason you'd want to hold Snell. If you're lucky your opponent will pick him up and start him. 

2 hours ago, yossarian said:

no. none of us really wants to start the "RB1" on this roster. There is on reason you'd want to hold Snell. If you're lucky your opponent will pick him up and start him. 

4 hours ago, Andy Mick said:

I'm dropping and hoping a team I face later picks him up.

I said the same about Cam Akers.  Had him on my roster the whole season (where he did NOTHING) appeared to be in a three headed monster backfield.  I cut him and he goes off.  Be warned.

22 minutes ago, StuPitt said:

I said the same about Cam Akers.  Had him on my roster the whole season (where he did NOTHING) appeared to be in a three headed monster backfield.  I cut him and he goes off.  Be warned.

Not trying to be argumentative, but this comparison is not relevant. The Steelers/Conner problem is not the committee as it was with Akers. Their problem is their scheme and refusing to run the ball, and inability to create push from the OL.

Rams on the other hand have stayed balanced and Akers just took over the committee. Even if Conner got 100% of the Steelers RB snaps I’d be doubtful he hits RB2 numbers ROS if the play calling doesn’t change. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, StuPitt said:

Rams have shown the ability to run the ball all season, not the Steelers. Game plan has been dink and dunk down the field with Big Ben via the pass. Very poor running team thus far.

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, CletisVanDamme said:

Sad times when you cant even get fired up about a playoffs matchup with CIN....Dalvin Cook would be hard pressed to get RB1 numbers in this offense.  Is there any chance at all he ends up somewhere besides PIT next year?  

I'd say this is the most likely scenario. They don't seem to value him, and why would he want to come back?

5 hours ago, ajs723 said:

I'd say this is the most likely scenario. They don't seem to value him, and why would he want to come back?

Cos who else would want him at this point? Always injured and not doing much when he's on the field. 

17 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Shanny, KoolAid, Hoodie, the Lions, Arians ... all can never have enough rbs

And then the question comes back round, would you have any interest in him if he was under those coaches?

If winning fantasy games is your aim, probly not.

Just now, fjthegrey said:

And then the question comes back round, would you have any interest in him if he was under those coaches?

If winning fantasy games is your aim, probly not.

the question was "who would want him?", and i supplied the usual suspects ... never once did i mention he'd, ergo, be relevant to our magick foosball endeavor. 

• Like 1