NBC Sports Edge Forums

Looking for a fun ESPN keeper league

I have been playing FFB for several years now and I am currently going to be studying in my Junior year of college in Nursing and basically want a FFB that is fun, free, and active but not too overwhelming because of my school. I am familiar with the ESPN format so I would really prefer that league set up and I would prefer a keeper league as I would be in it for the long haul. If anyone out there has an opening I would be up for it. I would be extremely dedicated to the league and as active as I can be with school. I definitely will put in lineups each week and check trades weekly. If I sound like the right person for your league just send me a message on here and I will get back to you asap.

Thanks, Jess

Hi Jess, my league is literally a day old but all the above sounds like it meets our standards.  The keeper part in our league won´t happen till 2021 since it´s a new league and also I want our league to have a 3 year limit on keeper players, which will make it interesting!  Here´s our link to join if you want in...https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/join?leagueId=48763080&inviteId=9ab5ad3c-3786-4623-b5bf-9515ff987c79

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jess said:

Just joined. Thanks 

Welcome to the league!! Gonna be fun.  Any questions, just ask away.  I posted a little message regarding keepers on the front page also.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Jess said:

Just joined. Thanks 

Also, I just scheduled the draft as snake style, random date of June 20, Sat 10am Eastern.  Hope your cool with that.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jess said:

Thanks @Mr. G June 20th should be fine for me. That is a Saturday Morning so that is cool.

Your welcome Jess.  

• Like 1
Just now, Jess said:

Looking forward to a fun season ahead.

Same here!  Remember any questions feel free to ask.  I´ll always respond ASAP.  Thanks.

• Like 1
Just now, Mr. G said:

Same here!  Remember any questions feel free to ask.  I´ll always respond ASAP.  Thanks.

Sure thing, I am pretty familiar with the ESPN format and I get how you explained the Keepers for this season will work. So far so good. Do the leagues like this fill up quickly?

Just now, Jess said:

Sure thing, I am pretty familiar with the ESPN format and I get how you explained the Keepers for this season will work. So far so good. Do the leagues like this fill up quickly?

It kind of depends how much I advertise or post ads.  I have absolutely 0 fam or friends interested so if you know someone interested let me know.  Otherwise I will post more ads here or reddit possibly.

4 minutes ago, Mr. G said:

It kind of depends how much I advertise or post ads.  I have absolutely 0 fam or friends interested so if you know someone interested let me know.  Otherwise I will post more ads here or reddit possibly.

I will ask my girlfriend. She likes football and the Eagles but has never played FFB and always says it doesn't interest her. Plus we are both in college and she will be doing her Student Teaching this year if that actually happens because of this virus thing. 

1 minute ago, Jess said:

I will ask my girlfriend. She likes football and the Eagles but has never played FFB and always says it doesn't interest her. Plus we are both in college and she will be doing her Student Teaching this year if that actually happens because of this virus thing. 

Sounds awesome.  Let her know she can change the Cowboys name to the Eagles if she joins!

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...