NBC Sports Edge Forums

I would keep Mark Andrews for sure and well it might just be a homer pick, but I would not give up on Hollywood Brown just yet. He has way too much speed and talent.

6 minutes ago, Jess said:

I would keep Mark Andrews for sure and well it might just be a homer pick, but I would not give up on Hollywood Brown just yet. He has way too much speed and talent.

Metcalf is a physical specimen that comes around not very often... Megatron, T.O., Julio type.

1 minute ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Metcalf is a physical specimen that comes around not very often... Megatron, T.O., Julio type.

I understand that. It was a tough decision between Metcalf and Hollywood. Like I said I just have this thing for a player who can catch the ball across the middle and break a tackle or two and the next thing you know he is gone. 

10 minutes ago, Jess said:

I understand that. It was a tough decision between Metcalf and Hollywood. Like I said I just have this thing for a player who can catch the ball across the middle and break a tackle or two and the next thing you know he is gone. 

Metcalf ran 4.33 forty yard dash. Hollywood ran 4.32 in the forty.

Metcalf is 6 inches taller and 62 lbs heavier. At 1.7% body fat index it is all muscle.

Metcalf is the one breaking tackles. To be honest I saw Hollywood shying from contact a lot. I don’t blame him, he is pretty small. 

Fan of both players, but Metcalf is an extreme freak of an athlete. I can’t see how he can not be a top wr for years to come. He ran a limited route tree last season, so I think his route tree will expand and he will be main target on some of these new routes. Lot of growth.

41 minutes ago, BuckeyeNutz said:

Mark Andrews $6

dk Metcalf $6

hollywood brown $6 

pick 2 

Andrews is clear. Metcalf vs Brown is a matter of taste. 

I consider Brown the much better receiver, but he may not be very durable; Metcalf wins the ball on pure power which is also not unlimited. I would personally pick Metcalf but Brown can certainly be defended.

Edited by Boudewijn
50 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Metcalf ran 4.33 forty yard dash. Hollywood ran 4.32 in the forty.

Metcalf is 6 inches taller and 62 lbs heavier. At 1.7% body fat index it is all muscle.

Metcalf is the one breaking tackles. To be honest I saw Hollywood shying from contact a lot. I don’t blame him, he is pretty small. 

Fan of both players, but Metcalf is an extreme freak of an athlete. I can’t see how he can not be a top wr for years to come. He ran a limited route tree last season, so I think his route tree will expand and he will be main target on some of these new routes. Lot of growth.

TBH, both Brown and Metcalf are both going to be freaks. I also see at least for right now with Lockett there that Metcalf is not the #1 target. Hollywood Brown is the #1 WR target in Baltimore.