• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That might actually HELP Foles’ passes get to him... 😆

Well, he is playing starter snaps and emerging as the clear #2 target. Deep leagues and esp dynasty leagues need to take a little notice here. He has some talent.

Matchup is borderline great and he could be right on the brink of a big emergence. Malcolm Butler will shadow AR on the one side, meaning Mooney will likely see heavily targeted Smith in coverage

Played the most wr snaps last weekend and missed practice all week with a personal issue, can't find anything as to why if someone passed away or any of that.. Twitter and gram all positive vibes... will he play and if he does where are we at on him? Two games over 10 points but the targets are good... Houston can be thrown on even by the worst of qbs...won't play? Play sparingly? Roasts em for a blow up game using adversity as his motivation?

3 minutes ago, hard1 said:

In or out?

Like the matchup, and where I own him (deep 16 teamers) I need WRs...but I don't trust him coming off a week with zero practices.

This coach could easily pivot off him this week with that as the excuse.

• 2 weeks later...