NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020 Rotoworld Mock Real League

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t mind pushing transactions through quickly.   Entering the players just took longer than usual.   It ends up office time is a lot more productive for fantasy than family time. 

He dmed me that he wants josh Rosen 

Let's do it again ! ... kidding. sort of.  thank you as always for helping put this together. 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

So for all teams look leveled, thats how it goes, its a marathon

Well, I didn't start Lamar Jackson for the first 4 games last year because I thought Baker Mayfield would get his act together but he didn't. By the time I started LJax I started my comeback but barely missed the playoffs. Fair to say I was one of the hottest end of season teams and I'm haunted by starting baker over Lamar for those first 4 games.

So, it was nothing to me to trade Barkley for LJax to @Winky I prolly should have just stunned the league and taken LJax #2 overall but who are we kidding? It was Barkley or Henry at #2.

LJax, Henry, Kittle?

download.jpeg

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats
18 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Well, I didn't start Lamar Jackson for the first 4 games last year because I thought Baker Mayfield would get his act together but he didn't. By the time I started LJax I started my comeback but barely missed the playoffs. Fair to say I was one of the hottest end of season teams and I'm haunted by starting baker over Lamar for those first 4 games.

So, it was nothing to me to trade Barkley for LJax to @Winky I prolly should have just stunned the league and taken LJax #2 overall but who are we kidding? It was Barkley or Henry at #2.

LJax, Henry, Kittle?

download.jpeg

,lif u didnt make the playoffs, ur team sucked

Edited by 1972Miamidolphins
12 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

,lif u didnt make the playoffs, ur team sucked

My team was awesome. 

As I said before, I started Baker over LJax and that was basically the difference in my season.

I'm actually not sure how I finished last year, I can't even remember if I made the playoffs. I thought I missed it by one game.

@Boudewijn is still OTC.

早上好

• Like 1
2 hours ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

No, they can be doubtful or out too

Football

Uses the IR roster position. Real-life NFL teams can only activate 2 players per season from their IR (this doesn't apply to your Fantasy Football roster).

• Eligible designations - IR (Injured Reserve), Out (O) and Physically Unable to Perform (PUP).
  • Ineligible designations - D (Doubtful), NA (Not Active), P (Probable), Q (Questionable), and SUSP (Suspended).
33 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

LJax, Henry, Kittle?

download.jpeg

Did you make a trade for kittle too?

**** I was looking at the wrong team lol. 

Edited by bhawks489
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Football

Uses the IR roster position. Real-life NFL teams can only activate 2 players per season from their IR (this doesn't apply to your Fantasy Football roster).

• Eligible designations - IR (Injured Reserve), Out (O) and Physically Unable to Perform (PUP).
  • Ineligible designations - D (Doubtful), NA (Not Active), P (Probable), Q (Questionable), and SUSP (Suspended).

Did u get that from the nfl?  Yahoo fantasy does not follow those rules, doubtful, na, out, ir, ir-r, anything beyond questionable applies for ir designation in fantasy, gets exploited like mad throughout the year

2 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Did u get that from the nfl?  Yahoo fantasy does not follow those rules, doubtful, na, out, ir, ir-r, anything beyond questionable applies for ir designation in fantasy, gets exploited like mad throughout the year

I got that from Yahoo :)

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN28136.html#:~:text=A player can stay on,stats in real-life games.

19 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

As I said before, I started Baker over LJax and that was basically the difference in my season.

This is why there's more to winning than just having a good draft.

Edited by mrblonde1984
9 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Hmm, they mustve finally called out the bull ****, good for yahoo, carry on

You know what, those rules only apply to nfl, not fantasy football players, i stand my current ground, 1972miamidolphins2020  one more year bro!

note this part of article:  IR (this doesn't apply to your Fantasy Football roster

therefore i stay put, anything beyond questionable pertains to ir slot in yahoo fantasy

8 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

You know what, those rules only apply to nfl, not fantasy football players, i stand my current ground, 1972miamidolphins2020  one more year bro!

note this part of article:  IR (this doesn't apply to your Fantasy Football roster

therefore i stay put, anything beyond questionable pertains to ir slot in yahoo fantasy

What? The "this doesn't apply" is regarding the maximum of 2 IR.

But if you find a way to force a "doubtful" player into your IR, go fo it. Until that time though, I remain... Doubtful.

tenor.gif

Just now, Boudewijn said:

What? The "this doesn't apply" is regarding the maximum of 2 IR.

But if you find a way to force a "doubtful" player into your IR, go fo it. Until that time though, I remain... Doubtful.

tenor.gif

Just watch, ive seen this play through many times, as a tevin coleman owner last year, his doubtful calf spent alot of time on ir, josh gordons 1000th suspension, someone stashed him, aj green, his doubtful(never put on ir last year), made millions on many fanrasy footballers ir slot last year

trust me, add more ir spots, it WILL get exploited

JK Dobbins

@hockeyfan77 - OTC

Love Ingram in Ingram's role... he's gonna eat.
Dobbins is ridiculous and gonna get his carries.  I see some measure of a "lightning" thing (although they are somewhat similar runners)
I think Baltimore is going to run a ton and they have a great Oline.
Not worried about redacted or redacted.

Edited by Winky
  • Like 2