NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2020 Rotoworld Mock Real League

Iron-cock

5 minutes ago, DocJ said:

Soooooooo.....how 'bout them Redskins?

this just in, rich obnoxious guys love coke, archaic office culture and short skirts

hurtful story but not surprised tbh, snyder is a clown show

I’m sorry, love Watkins talent (yes, still) and potential in this offense after a strong start last year and pretty dominant post season.

Pretty clear they like him enough to keep him instead of cut/save over 10M (I know they restructured). May be more valuable than Hardman at least to start the season.

He also received 5+ targets in 80% of the games he played with Hill in the lineup. 

Low key the 2nd most targeted Chief behind Kelce last year and great postseason.

Edited by CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Br0kenB said:

this just in, rich obnoxious guys love coke, archaic office culture and short skirts

hurtful story but not surprised tbh, snyder is a clown show

Whoah whoah whoah, that's very insulting to proper clowns. He's a shitshow (and that may still be insulting to ****, I know).

Kids, it's close to my bedtime. I dropped some potential picks in @hockeyfan77's mailbox, so if it gets back to me after say 13.00 East Coast, then @1972Miamidolphins, please tag hockey.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Whoah whoah whoah, that's very insulting to proper clowns. He's a shitshow (and that may still be insulting to ****, I know).

Kids, it's close to my bedtime. I dropped some potential picks in @hockeyfan77's mailbox, so if it gets back to me after say 13.00 East Coast, then @1972Miamidolphins, please tag hockey.

Why are you in Japan?

Matt Stafford
DeSean Jackson

Through the first 8 games of 2019, Stafford was the #2 QB in the game before going down with an injury.  Was on pace for 4,998 yards and 38TDs.
DeSean is a lotto pick, an old one, but that first game of last year was promising, even if just a fluke.

Round 11

1: FFCollusion - DeSean Jackson, WR, PHI

2: DerrickHenrysCleats - On The Clock @DerrickHenrysCleats

3: bhawks489 - On Deck - @bhawks489

4: 1972Miamidolphins - 

5: Boudewijn - 

6: Winky - 

7: hockeyfan77 - 

8: Br0kenB - 

9: ToO_BaD - 

10: DocJ - 

11: mrblonde1984 -