Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Damien Harris 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tough crowd in here. Expecting a second year back with 4 carries to his name, no offseason, no preseason, a few practices under his belt, to hit every hole and have instant chemistry with the offenive

Before Harris played: Stash him he could be a league winner! After Harris played and ran for 100 yards: I don't know, is he really worth it?  Truly befuddling. Wasn't that exactly was you wer

Think you meant bellcow but I'm always up for more cowbell too

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Gandalfthecat said:

Does anyone know when he has to activated by?

The letter of the rule has always been 24 hrs prior to game time...but I am guessing the NFL has granted them some sort of extension given the circumstances...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

The letter of the rule has always been 24 hrs prior to game time...but I am guessing the NFL has granted them some sort of extension given the circumstances...

The 24 hour notice doesn't apply to Monday games. I don't know if it's always been that way or it was changed this year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If my roster is full but I have this guy in an IR slot, what happens when NE activates him? Do I get the option to choose who I want to drop to add him to my bench or does it automatically select a player?

Edited by Cardiak
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cardiak said:

If my roster is full but I have this guy in an IR slot, what happens when NE activates him? Do I get the option to choose who I want to drop to add him to my bench or does it automatically select a player?

The only platform I've used IR is yahoo, but on there it doesn't make you drop anyone. But you can't make any other add/drops on your team until you drop someone and move the guy out of your IR slot. 

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, owenmills said:

The only platform I've used IR is yahoo, but on there it doesn't make you drop anyone. But you can't make any other add/drops on your team until you drop someone and move the guy out of your IR slot. 

 

This.  Don't remember 100%, but I think it won't even let you change your starting lineup until you've removed they guy from IR.  Chance I'm wrong on that.  For sure, you at least can't add/drop anyone.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ThunderDan said:

 

This.  Don't remember 100%, but I think it won't even let you change your starting lineup until you've removed they guy from IR.  Chance I'm wrong on that.  For sure, you at least can't add/drop anyone.  

It's basically what you stated.  You can't add or drop anyone until he is removed from your IR slot if he's active.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...