NBC Sports Edge Forums

Damien Harris 2020 Outlook

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tough crowd in here. Expecting a second year back with 4 carries to his name, no offseason, no preseason, a few practices under his belt, to hit every hole and have instant chemistry with the offenive

Before Harris played: Stash him he could be a league winner! After Harris played and ran for 100 yards: I don't know, is he really worth it?  Truly befuddling. Wasn't that exactly was you wer

Think you meant bellcow but I'm always up for more cowbell too

Posted Images

3 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

FWIW,  a Boston friend seems to think Michel will still be involved because he's a first-round draft pick that was widely criticized and Bill will want to vindicate the pick. That sounds about right.

That doesn't sound like Belichick at all.

Edited by Boudewijn
  • Like 1
52 minutes ago, pdizzle710 said:

Had to take care of some house items when Damien went down. Did anyone see or hear anything after about his injury?

I didn't see it either but based on Twitter it seems like he took a knee in the back or in the side while blocking. Was able to jog off slowly/walk off. They're calling it a back injury.  

• Thanks 1

Went for a low block on young got it and made the block cause young went down.. scam stepped up in the pocket and promptly gets sacked by the standing up young... scam gets a good block walks into the getting up defender and harris pays for his qbs exceptionally poor play...and the week starts off in a hole

• Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, BrianM said:

Well he impressed enough to show he belongs in this league.   Gotta hope they move on from a couple of dudes this offseason and give him some better outlooks.   

hes a great talent, but the pats are literally the worst team to own a fantasy rb in. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, BrianM said:

Well he impressed enough to show he belongs in this league.   Gotta hope they move on from a couple of dudes this offseason and give him some better outlooks.   

Burkhead and White are free agents after this year but I’m sure others will be brought in. He’s definitely their best back though. 

34 minutes ago, Gmen07 said:

Burkhead and White are free agents after this year but I’m sure others will be brought in. He’s definitely their best back though. 

I feel like White's just gonna follow Brady and Gronk, and it'll be a RoJo-White pair next season in Tampa.   Burkhead though?  Probably back in Foxboro on a team friendly deal and doing enough to muck this all up again.  And right on about someone else being in the mix.  They haven't really given a back alpha touches since what, Corey Dillon?

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, BrianM said:

They haven't really given a back alpha touches since what, Corey Dillon?

LeGarrette Blount most recently, Stevan Ridley before him till he fumbled the job away. 

Point was it has happened. No clue why Harris wasn't used as such. Maybe the coaching staff knows he's delicate.