NBC Sports Edge Forums

Drew Brees 2020 Outlook

16 minutes ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

Are we still holding? What are we expecting if he comes back? Seems like a brutal injury to come back from and start slinging the rock a ton. 

Seems like a ton of kamara handoffs ,no?

I doubt they'd bring him back if he was limited throwing and had to hand off all game. I think when he comes back you can trust him as much as before

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So Drew Brees is just the sound the football makes as it sails past open WR hands 2 yards down field?

Should out to Drew Brees for a wonderful career and leading teams to fantasy wins with some of those ridiculous seasons. 

17 minutes ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

Are we still holding? What are we expecting if he comes back? Seems like a brutal injury to come back from and start slinging the rock a ton. 

Seems like a ton of kamara handoffs ,no?

Not if he comes back next week...they're playing KC.

53 minutes ago, trilly said:

I unfortunately have to roll with him, and I'm nervous as hell about it re: his snaps and ability to finish the game.

Same situation here...[...]

I can't imagine Payton would green light Brees if there was any real concern about his injury...eager to see these two offenses go at it.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content
56 minutes ago, papacapps said:

Same situation here...[...]

I can't imagine Payton would green light Brees if there was any real concern about his injury...eager to see these two offenses go at it.

Tua had to throw it what...like 45 times to keep up with Mahomes?  Brees has an opportunity here to have a huge game.  I'm in the playoffs and am going to gamble on starting him over the likes of someone like...Cousins.  Most of us who had Brees early in the season are probably starting a risky QB anyway.

• Like 3

Thought it was clear the Saints made the right decision to bring him back, even though they lost. He was no worse for the wear, and as a very timing reliant QB it was good to allow him to shake the rust off prior to the playoffs.

Other than hating that they sub in Hill at the goal line (bc I have both Brees and Kamara), I agree that he has a solid setup this week. My biggest worry last week was re-injury and it looks like he made it out unscathed so I'm rolling with him.