Alexander Mattison 2020 Outlook

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You must work for the cable company.

No.  Game won't happen because my team getting Alexander Mattison in a cake matchup against my chief rival, who also happens to be a Dalvin Cook owner, is simply too good to be true.

Dalvin got injured Week 15 last year and missed Week 16 and 17. Mattison missed Week 15, 16, and 17 with an injury of his own. He has started 0 games, you're completely talking out of your a** an

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Cdub2k said:

I’ve been trying to post GIFs on this site for years and it always gives me the file to big error. How are you guys posting these?

As far as I know, you can't post from your phone for one thing.

As for file to big, I don't know how you are posting. I always attach the image link. So if I type in "dog dancing gif" into images on Google for example and then I will find the image i want, right click, hit "copy image address", and just paste it.

tenor.gif

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

As far as I know, you can't post from your phone for one thing.

As for file to big, I don't know how you are posting. I always attach the image link. So if I type in "dog dancing gif" into images on Google for example and then I will find the image i want, right click, hit "copy image address", and just paste it.

tenor.gif

It's even much easier than that...you can just click "copy Image" and paste that bad boy right in the rotoworld text box

now back to the discussion:

Big Baby Davis GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Cdub2k said:

I’ve been trying to post GIFs on this site for years and it always gives me the file to big error. How are you guys posting these?

I copy/paste. On most sites or email you need to download and attach, but on Roto they're too big to.

Unless you need an RB this week I'd sell to the Cook owner. Unless he has some serious injury found in the MRI he's going to most likely be a 1 week wonder next week against Atlanta, and then fall back into the high end handcuff role. There is the chance Cook gets re-injured since it was a soft tissue injury.

[...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Tghetty said:

You can do it on phone.  Where it says “insert other media,” open and select insert image URL.  Copy picture or gif then insert.  Voila spacer.png

200.gif

Also the fact that they called an utter horse**** PI on Hopkins on that play makes me mad to this day.

Edited by Gohawks
13 minutes ago, Jubanton said:

he is in the elite tier for handcuff... a sure fire lotto ticket. What would you even ask for in return..

a rb3 or wr3? I would rather hold for a possible league winner than take that.

Cook owners will pay a premium price for Mattison. I was about to offer mattison to the Cook owner in my dynasty league but he didnt have any 2021 1st round picks so i didnt bother offering up mattison. 

1 minute ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Cook owners will pay a premium price for Mattison. I was about to offer mattison to the Cook owner in my dynasty league but he didnt have any 2021 1st round picks so i didnt bother offering up mattison. 

All of this really depends on how long Dalvin is out for. Think its likely he sits next week and is back week 8. MRI today, so we should be hearing results of that anytime now. 

9 minutes ago, FantasyGeek2018 said:

I own Cook and Mattison in two leagues. But if I did not own Mattision I would not pay much at all unless Cook is out a long time. If only one week Mattisons trade value is very small.

Cook has never played a full NFL season without missing time bc of injury. He's also missed 19 games between the 2017-2019 seasons.  Regardless of the length of injury, Mattison should have been a priority in the draft for Cook owners and will have value even if this is a short injury for Cook.

• Like 2
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic