Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Alexander Mattison 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You must work for the cable company.

No.  Game won't happen because my team getting Alexander Mattison in a cake matchup against my chief rival, who also happens to be a Dalvin Cook owner, is simply too good to be true.

Dalvin got injured Week 15 last year and missed Week 16 and 17. Mattison missed Week 15, 16, and 17 with an injury of his own. He has started 0 games, you're completely talking out of your a** an

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

I am not really concerned, yet. Will depend on testing tmrw/sat...

I'd wager the game will still get played, maybe they move it to Mon or Tues...

 

Same. I just saw reports that the the alleged 4 positive cases is actually just 1. They shut down facilities as a precaution more than anything else. As long as no more cases tomorrow and Saturday, game should be good for this week

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, affliction said:

Game won’t happen because one of the falcons personnel caught covid? 

No.  Game won't happen because my team getting Alexander Mattison in a cake matchup against my chief rival, who also happens to be a Dalvin Cook owner, is simply too good to be true.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bastardo! said:

No.  Game won't happen because my team getting Alexander Mattison in a cake matchup against my chief rival, who also happens to be a Dalvin Cook owner, is simply too good to be true.

Lol..I’m still positive the game will be played. At least this was caught early 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You also never know, sometimes a team gets fired up after a losing streak especially one that resulted in losing their HC and GM (see Houston) Guys will want to make plays on film in order to make the roster next year. 

Edited by TwoCan Sam
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

I wouldn’t be counting on this guy. I have Cook in a league and wouldn’t even bother touching Mattison. I won a big league last year because someone played Mattison and Boone came in and was more effective while Mattison messed the bed. AVOID 

youre posting this after he rushed for 112 yards on 20 carries after dalvin cook left the game

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

I wouldn’t be counting on this guy. I have Cook in a league and wouldn’t even bother touching Mattison. I won a big league last year because someone played Mattison and Boone came in and was more effective while Mattison messed the bed. AVOID 

Think you got your information mixed up.

Cook stayed healthy most of all season until towards the end there.  Mattison sprained his ankle in Week 15 and subsequently missed Week 16 and a lot of people started Mike Boone during championship week only for him to fall flat on his face.

I remember it well because I was one of them.

Boone's line against the Packers: 11 rushes for 28 yards.  Mattison almost certainly would have put up a better line.

Boone then played in Week 17 and put up 160 all purpose yards and a TD.  Huge kick in the balls.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

youre posting this after he rushed for 112 yards on 20 carries after dalvin cook left the game

 

I absolutely am. He came in to spell Cook before mid game and played very well. But when he plays as the starter he has been trash. Mark my words 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ludawg23 said:

Think you got your information mixed up.

Cook stayed healthy most of all season until towards the end there.  Mattison sprained his ankle in Week 15 and subsequently missed Week 16 and a lot of people started Mike Boone during championship week only for him to fall flat on his face.

I remember it well because I was one of them.

Boone's line against the Packers: 11 rushes for 28 yards.  Mattison almost certainly would have put up a better line.

Boone then played in Week 17 and put up 160 all purpose yards and a TD.  Huge kick in the balls.

 

Cook missed a couple games last yr and was limited in some. Mattison has been trash when he’s the starter 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

 

Cook missed a couple games last yr and was limited in some. Mattison has been trash when he’s the starter 

Dalvin got injured Week 15 last year and missed Week 16 and 17. Mattison missed Week 15, 16, and 17 with an injury of his own.

He has started 0 games, you're completely talking out of your a** and have no idea what's going on

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing I remember about Mike Boone was him laying an egg in the championship week game last year. Dude had 3.8 points in week 16 last year. 🤮

Mattison is definitely more talented than that guy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Dislimb said:

The only thing I remember about Mike Boone was him laying an egg in the championship week game last year. Dude had 3.8 points in week 16 last year. 🤮

Mattison is definitely more talented than that guy.

He did well against the Bears Week 17 though that helped no one.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I own Cook. I do not own Mattison due to bench sizes and COVID. I thought Mattison looked great when he came in for Cook. He's runs fast and violent. I would feel totally comfortable starting him against the Falcons and think he's easily going to put up RB2 numbers with a very real chance at high end RB1 numbers. 

Assuming the game isn't canceled due to plague. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, yossarian said:

I own Cook. I do not own Mattison due to bench sizes and COVID. I thought Mattison looked great when he came in for Cook. He's runs fast and violent. I would feel totally comfortable starting him against the Falcons and think he's easily going to put up RB2 numbers with a very real chance at high end RB1 numbers. 

Assuming the game isn't canceled due to plague. 

 

As a Cook and Mattison owner, I honestly find it hard sometimes to know which guy is in there. They look the same with the hair, and both guys run in a similar way. I everything goes ahead, he "should" be able to have a productive game

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic
3 hours ago, squidthunder said:

 

As a Cook and Mattison owner, I honestly find it hard sometimes to know which guy is in there. They look the same with the hair, and both guys run in a similar way. I everything goes ahead, he "should" be able to have a productive game

as just a cook owner--yup. a bunch of times i've been like "good run by cook there. I'm gonna enjoy those fantasy points...wait...#25? god damnit!"

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...