NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Kendrick Bourne 2020 Outlook

urban2014

2 hours ago, urban2014 said:

Cause if you do and you have Sleeper you will see Bourne on top by a landslide 

Would you venture to call it The Bourne Identity that he has gained notoriety on sleeper?

According to his adds on sleeper The Bourne Supremacy seems more appropriate.

At this rate if he is available in your league you are gonna be left with a Bourne Ultimatum on whether you want to add him as a bench stash or not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

anyone else unfortunate enough to be giving this guy a long hard look this weekend? deebo out against seattle should give some opportunity against the worst secondary in the league? shaquil griffin out and jamal adams likely out as well. bourne was a touchdown machine last year relative to his touches, so hopefully he can grab one tomorrow

16 hours ago, johnwallin said:

anyone else unfortunate enough to be giving this guy a long hard look this weekend? deebo out against seattle should give some opportunity against the worst secondary in the league? shaquil griffin out and jamal adams likely out as well. bourne was a touchdown machine last year relative to his touches, so hopefully he can grab one tomorrow

I just popped by to ask the very same thing! If he's ever gonna have a day surely its today? No Deebo, v Seahawks, Weather not a factor like a lot of other games

Yeah I grabbed him yesterday and put him into the lineup (16 teams and my WR room is awful)...could be a sneaky good PPR play again on Thurs night, GB will lock Alexander on Aiyuk and the other GB corners are nothing special and King has been hurt. At least Mullens breathed some life into the passing attack. Kittle is prob very Q too?

3 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Yeah I grabbed him yesterday and put him into the lineup (16 teams and my WR room is awful)...could be a sneaky good PPR play again on Thurs night, GB will lock Alexander on Aiyuk and the other GB corners are nothing special and King has been hurt. At least Mullens breathed some life into the passing attack. Kittle is prob very Q too?

yes, i believe kittle has a fractured foot and is missing extended time

• 1 month later...