NBC Sports Edge Forums

Allen Lazard 2020 Outlook

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drafting a guy at pick #144 to throw a dart at isn't really "being high on Packers for fantasy value".   Drafting him at pick #90 I would agree though.   I fully intend to draft hi

I spent weeks trying to get people to come around to him on page 1.   Didn't move the needle for nearly anyone.    Whatever. Their loss. I guess mine too. I benched him. But my WRs

Posted Images

Just now, Krustyburger said:

Any chance of this guy suiting up this week?

I guess we'll have to see what practice reports look like, but because he is still on IR they do not have to release his status or involvement in practice.

Also this is the GB medi staff, so I would highly doubt he is going to go this week.

1 minute ago, ST. STEVEN said:

I guess we'll have to see what practice reports look like, but because he is still on IR they do not have to release his status or involvement in practice.

Also this is the GB medi staff, so I would highly doubt he is going to go this week.

Not what I wanted to hear but thank you

2 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Yeah can’t see it this week. Next week looking good tho. Would try to beat the waivers if you can.

Yeh really like Lazard, picked him up yesterday. My problem is I'm holding Watking and Crowder and both looking doubtful now. No other space on bench, something has to give. 

35 minutes ago, trolltoll said:

Chance to play this week. He was putting up solid numbers before he got hurt. Thinking of picking him up off the waivers. How do people feel about him regaining WR #2 role?

Very much happier now it looks like Fuller isn't going there.

Just now, JediMasters said:

For fantasy what is Lazard's outlook ros?  WR2 in ppr leagues?

If he comes back healthy and STAYS healthy AND Adams stays healthy, Lazard should put up WR2/3 #s ROS. Considering the way this season has unfolded so far, that's a 50/50 possibility.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Monster Week said:

he is on the plane with team to SF... wonder how much he will play ? I bet Aaron misses him

In the age of Covid, I cannot think of one single reason to fly Lazard out with the team unless they planned to play him.

8 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

In the age of Covid, I cannot think of one single reason to fly Lazard out with the team unless they planned to play him.

They did the same thing with Aaron Jones in HOU. Who didn't end up playing.

Edited by Dirtywater97
  • Like 2

I was going to suggest that Lazard is a lock to get targeted early, just to give teams a thing to think about other than stopping Adams.............but nobody has come close to stopping Adams anyways so that makes no sense.   I do think I want Lazard in there ROS once he's back though. This offense is white hot and I feel strongly that he's the # 2 target if healthy.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BrianM said:

I was going to suggest that Lazard is a lock to get targeted early, just to give teams a thing to think about other than stopping Adams.............but nobody has come close to stopping Adams anyways so that makes no sense.   I do think I want Lazard in there ROS once he's back though. This offense is white hot and I feel strongly that he's the # 2 target if healthy.  

They may ease him back into the game plan coming off of core surgery.  But I really think he could be a nice asset down the stretch and into the playoffs.

• Like 2

[...]

Even if he plays, I think the Packers might get out to a big lead and run the ball to control the game. So I don't think he will have many opportunities this week.

Hoping to get some news soon if Allen will play. It would be good to see how the Packers use him on the field now.

If I had a choice of Packers to play this week, I would bet on one of the Packers running backs having a big game. If the Pack gets way ahead, they may rest Jones too. So which GB RB will it be.

Here is what one site had to say about the Jacksonville Def:

The undermanned Jaguars rack up an occasional splash play or two in most games, but this unit remains one of the lowest-rated fantasy options. Jacksonville is ranked 31st in total defense, 31st in scoring (30.9 points per game), 32nd in sacks (8.0) and 29th in takeaways (7.0). Do you really think the Jaguars defense can contain or even slow down a Green Bay Packers offense that's ranked seventh in yards, third in scoring (31.6 points per game) and first in fantasy points allowed (the fewest) to opposing defenses?

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content