NBC Sports Edge Forums

Allen Lazard 2020 Outlook

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drafting a guy at pick #144 to throw a dart at isn't really "being high on Packers for fantasy value".   Drafting him at pick #90 I would agree though.   I fully intend to draft hi

I spent weeks trying to get people to come around to him on page 1.   Didn't move the needle for nearly anyone.    Whatever. Their loss. I guess mine too. I benched him. But my WRs

Posted Images

I'm having a little trouble being patient here because it's almost playoff time, but watching his receptions from weeks 1-3 solidify holding onto him. This guy should've had a 2nd TD against New Orleans and a TD against the Vikings. He stumbles on both to come up just short. That means Lazard could've been looking at 49 points in standard. That's a little over 16 points a game.

7 hours ago, Cam4Future said:

Most of the games where he balled out have been without Adams, right?

I don't think he really looks fast and speedy..

[...]

It will be hard to play him for me though.

Good point. His biggest game was week 3 without Adams. I still liked his week 1 performance. I like his speed on the jet sweeps. Lazard is 6’5 though. I expect him to get some deep balls from Rodgers.

Lazard is a quality player that has arguably the best QB in the game throwing him the ball and doesn't draw top coverage.  The problem is that WRs in his range are so deep it puts him in a weird space.  You feel good having him on your team, but don't want to drop another good player in order to have him.

has a nice ROS schedule. people still hoping he returns to early season form or better off stashing defenses and cuffs at this point?

Packers' Allen Lazard: Ready for Week 13

3 hrs ago |

Lazard (core) doesn't have a designation for Sunday's game versus the Eagles.

The Packers capped Lazard's practice reps all week, the residual effect of his Oct. 1 core muscle surgery. In two outings since he returned, his stat lines have been modest, as he's combined for six catches, 41 yards and one touchdown on 10 targets. Still, Lazard ostensibly is the No. 2 wide receiver in the Packers' top-ranked scoring offense (31.7 points per game).

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, herschel said:

has a nice ROS schedule. people still hoping he returns to early season form or better off stashing defenses and cuffs at this point?

I am still intrigued because he is attached to Rodgers.

[...]

But Lazard is now my next add if a spot opens on my roster (or I like what I see from him this week).

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
1 hour ago, herschel said:

3 hrs ago |

The Packers capped Lazard's practice reps all week, the residual effect of his Oct. 1 core muscle surgery. In two outings since he returned, his stat lines have been modest, as he's combined for six catches, 41 yards and one touchdown on 10 targets. Still, Lazard ostensibly is the No. 2 wide receiver in the Packers' top-ranked scoring offense (31.7 points per game).

I dropped him, but had to snag Deebo back up even though I have Aiyuk already.

I only dropped him because RW had a blurb that said he played less than 50% of the snaps and he’s been 3rd behind Adams and MVS. Rodgers has been targeting Tonyan too, so I think Lazard will be hit or miss ROS, but mostly a miss.

Edited by tpat30
3 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Yikes Roto has him ranked 58th? Criminal!! Guys like Kendrick Bourne and Hamler ranked higher. 😂

Low snap counts currently I think that's why.  Week 11: 60%  Week 12: 46%

Packers are taking their time with him, he's an important piece especially come playoff time.

That being said he might get a bump this week, and more the further along he gets in his recovery.

I'm stashing but not starting, not yet at least. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 12/4/2020 at 8:05 PM, herschel said:

3 hrs ago |

I think he's a really great stash. Couple games back to get in the groove. I think with that playoff schedule he's Def someone to roster. 

On 11/29/2020 at 10:03 AM, tpat30 said:

Could be an intriguing play. MVS might be out.

On 12/4/2020 at 8:22 PM, SteelersScotty said:

I am still intrigued because he is attached to Rodgers.

[...]

But Lazard is now my next add if a spot opens on my roster (or I like what I see from him this week).

U should be proactive and add him before the game

15 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Would this boost Tonyan as well ? 

It's huge for the wideouts I know that. 

I believe Tracy Walker is coming back this week, who is the Lions best safety and often covers TEs.  With that said, the defense is still gonna suck, so I'd say he's still a good play.

• Like 1