NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Sterling Shepard 2020 Outlook

nll928

Looks like the slot is where Danny Dimes is going to throw. Tate day. Number after the name is the match up ranking from Action Network. Range 3 to -3. Higher is better.

LWR NYG Darius Slayton -1 RCB TB Jamel Dean
SWR NYG Golden Tate 1 SCB TB Sean Murphy-Bunting
RWR NYG Sterling Shepard -3 LCB TB Carlton Davis

46 minutes ago, mar111kle said:

Looks like the slot is where Danny Dimes is going to throw. Tate day. Number after the name is the match up ranking from Action Network. Range 3 to -3. Higher is better.

LWR NYG Darius Slayton -1 RCB TB Jamel Dean
SWR NYG Golden Tate 1 SCB TB Sean Murphy-Bunting
RWR NYG Sterling Shepard -3 LCB TB Carlton Davis

Not necessarily.  Plus, you have to factor in his favorite receiver,  INT, whom I have as a sleeper this week. 

• Haha 1

I don't think any Ginats skill players are a play this week, a defensive struggle imo. Like the Giants Rams game a few weeks back. Both D's are good..

Giants really try to slow game down... dead last in offensive plays run at 57 per game...

Dreary, windy and rainy day at Giants stadium.

Bucs escape with a low scoring field goal laden game. OU 48 and Giants are 10 point Dogs. I would take the Giants and the under in this one.

On 10/30/2020 at 11:08 AM, mar111kle said:

I don't think any Ginats skill players are a play this week, a defensive struggle imo. Like the Giants Rams game a few weeks back. Both D's are good..

Giants really try to slow game down... dead last in offensive plays run at 57 per game...

Dreary, windy and rainy day at Giants stadium.

Bucs escape with a low scoring field goal laden game. OU 48 and Giants are 10 point Dogs. I would take the Giants and the under in this one.

What are you talking about?  The forecast is calling for 0% chance of rain tomorrow.  

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kmzizzle said:

No TD but 14 in PPR today. Still flex worthy without Danny?

I’m probably staying away from him next week and would prefer to go with someone like Reagor or Pittman. Too many pass catching options on the giants to know who Colt McCoys preferred choice would be

7 hours ago, P.A.7 said:

I’m probably staying away from him next week and would prefer to go with someone like Reagor or Pittman. Too many pass catching options on the giants to know who Colt McCoys preferred choice would be

Agree with this. Ideally you use next week as a trial game to see whom McCoy locks onto. Very good chance that it's Shepard as the possession receiver, but it's TBD. 

I don't want to start him only to see Golden Tate catch a million dink-and-dunks.

Edited by MingusDew
  • Like 1

It's just going to depend on who else you have in your WR room. Flex-worthy for one team isn't flex-worthy for another team. 

You have to like the matchup next week against a very porous Seattle secondary, in a game in which the Giants are probably going to have to keep up with the Seahawks on the road. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Sterling Shepard 2020 Outlook