NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jordan Reed 2020 Outlook

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t believe I’m starting Jordan Reed tonight. I can’t believe Jordan Reed is still a thing. I feel like the fantasy gods are looking down, shaking their collective heads at me in disappointment. H

Understatement of the century.

Schefter reporting that he won’t be limited, but that he will be injured.

1 hour ago, yossarian said:

Just posted this in the Kittle discussion--thought it bore mention here. IF he makes it that far, the 49ers week 14-16 schedule iw WTF, Dallas, and Arizona--pretty tasty TE matchups for the playoffs. 

The only worry is that they might still be in playoff contention around then and Kittle's injury is an 8 week timeline. However, Kittle has consistently forced his way in and played through injuries, I could easily see him coming back week 15/16 for a playoff push.

If he's fully ready to go this week, could be in for a big night with their top 3 WRs and RBs out. At this point it's down to him and Trent Taylor battling for the most targets, and maybe McKinnon, in a game that they will have to be throwing a lot.

45 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

If he's fully ready to go this week, could be in for a big night with their top 3 WRs and RBs out. At this point it's down to him and Trent Taylor battling for the most targets, and maybe McKinnon, in a game that they will have to be throwing a lot.

Him or dwelly might be a pick up if reed isn’t ready to go 

11 minutes ago, Dirtywater97 said:

In store for a massive target share if he plays. Literally no WRs healthy outside of Bourne. Gonna be 1A/B in the pecking order in a game where they will probably trail.

Bourne was put on the covid list and is out

• Thanks 1

A lot of guys who just lost Kittle like myself will plug him in.  I saw a number of other Kittle owners do so earlier in the season and Reed yielded solid results with a TE1 game sprinkled in.  Given the backup QB's tendencies of spam targeting Kittle I'm hoping the same tendencies apply to Reed.  Either way there isn't much out there on the TE landscape and the many injuries in San Fran offer Reed a great chance at high volume

This guy is the epitome of fool me once shame on you, fool me 8 times shame on me. Picked him up in both my leagues despite our extensive history of ugly breakups. I've cursed his name on numerous occasions. I'm sure he'll slowly build my confidence in him just in time for the fantasy playoffs where he'll proceed to break his hand punching some guy in the helmet when I need one catch from him to get the W. I guess I'm just a masochist with a heavy case of FOMO.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3