NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jordan Reed 2020 Outlook

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t believe I’m starting Jordan Reed tonight. I can’t believe Jordan Reed is still a thing. I feel like the fantasy gods are looking down, shaking their collective heads at me in disappointment. H

Understatement of the century.

Schefter reporting that he won’t be limited, but that he will be injured.

50 minutes ago, yossarian said:

Looks like he sat out his 2nd straight practice due to some sort of (non COVID) illness on Thursday? Anybody know anything about this?

I don’t know specifics of his illness.  But I know it’s Jordan Reed we are talking about. If everything sets up perfectly in terms of opponent, expected usage, expected gameflow, and you actually need to rely on him for production, Jordan Reed will find a way to be unavailable for health reasons.

• Like 2

Waiting to see his practice status today. If he was another DNP I’m probably pivoting - can’t trust him enough.  I just saw Higbee is a GTD in this same game, so Everett may be a sneaky play depending on Reed’s status...

Edit: still DNP today looks like...

Edited by LSUtiger
9 hours ago, Tomy said:

No news ? I need him today

I picked up Rudolph and put Reed on my bench. I might end up regretting it but I can't wait until the start of the 4pm game to see if he's going to play or not and historically he's shown a tendency to miss games, for whatever reason. 

10 minutes ago, yossarian said:

I picked up Rudolph and put Reed on my bench. I might end up regretting it but I can't wait until the start of the 4pm game to see if he's going to play or not and historically he's shown a tendency to miss games, for whatever reason. 

I did the same, except I straight dropped Reed to pick up Rudolph in Hope's today is his late year 2 TD game that comes out of no where, plus the season trend is Reed gets injured in his 3rd game played in a row, and today is his 3rd game since coming back from injury

I'm a Redskins fan, I'm going to start him over A Hooper. I think this is his week. Reed is a great player, it just stinks that his bones are made of glass. He can get it done though at a Gronk level, He just doesn't have Gronk's toughness, he is soft. I am playing him at great risk. 

4 hours ago, StevenSC400 said:

I dropped. From what I saw last week it looks like deebo is the receiving center piece right now. 

I'm starting him this week. Not super excited but he's had 2 straight weeks of 6 targets and for this tier for TE that's pretty solid. There's just not really any great alternatives on the wire.