NBC Sports Edge Forums

Dynasty ESPN league needs 2 replacement managers

10 team, H2H ESPN Dynasty keeper (10) league needs to replace 2 of it's long time managers.  There will be a 'straight' draft this Saturday, July 18th at 7:30pm.

Roster size : 24

Starters: 18 - Bench 6 with 3 IL spots.

Positions - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, LF, RF, CF, LF, OF, Util, P (2), SP (3), RP (2)

Scoring 7 x 7 - Batting - R, HR, RBI, K, SB, AVG, OBP --- Pitching - HR+, K, QS, W, ERA, WHIP, SVHD

Weekly match ups with daily lineup changes. No undroppable list, no trade limit, 2 day waiver, no season or match-up acquisition limit.

This is a league with 'active' managers.  We allow for draft pick trading throughout the year.  Let me know if you are interested and can make the draft.

I would be interested in joining as the new manager of the team presently known as the South Side if the previous responded doesn't join. I can be at tomorrow's draft. I'm anxious for the start of the new season (at last).

If there's still a chance at this team, send an invite to JD360Power@Gmail.com . I'll accept as soon as I receive the invite.

3 hours ago, JD360Power said:

I would be interested in joining as the new manager of the team presently known as the South Side if the previous responded doesn't join. I can be at tomorrow's draft. I'm anxious for the start of the new season (at last).

If there's still a chance at this team, send an invite to JD360Power@Gmail.com . I'll accept as soon as I receive the invite.

Thank you.  Let me give Eddie a chance to accept the invite.  If he does not, I will send you an invite.  Fair enough?