Which 3 to keep?   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which 3 to keep?

• Lamar Jackson
    • Nick Chubb
    • Dalvin Cook
    • Chris Godwin
    • AJ Brown

10 team non-ppr, but we do get 2 pts for every 5 catches. We can keep 3 players using our first 3 rounds and then the draft starts from there. I know the rule of never keeping a QB,but I'm still considering it.

3 hours ago, laracco said:

10 team non-ppr, but we do get 2 pts for every 5 catches.

Ok, so I count that as .4 PPR; I think RBs and rushing QBs should get preference. Is this 4pt or 6pt TD for a QB?

I'm certainly keeping both RBs. Also, Godwin over Brown, so third pick is between Godwin and LJax.

14 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

Ok, so I count that as .4 PPR; I think RBs and rushing QBs should get preference. Is this 4pt or 6pt TD for a QB?

I'm certainly keeping both RBs. Also, Godwin over Brown, so third pick is between Godwin and LJax.

It's 4 pts for passing TD's. I currently have planned on Chubb and Cook and the third is between Lamar and Godwin.

Being a 10 teamer I absolutely lean Lamar over Godwin...take the guy that can produce solid QB1 numbers--along with RB2 rushing totals in one package...he is still getting better too. Lots of WRs to grab in a shallower format like this.

I went Godwin, Cook, and Jackson, but this is assuming that the Vikings get Cook to end his hold-out and play.  I think Jackson is going to be solid, again, and I love Godwin's situation in Tampa Bay with Brady at QB.  

QUESTION:  I see a lot of people selecting Chubb as a keeper.  Why is nobody concerned about Kareem Hunt's potential impact on Chubb's touches?

Edited by Beer Snob

I went with Jackson and the two backs.  But I wouldn't argue with anyone that wanted Godwin over Chubb.

Return the favor?

On 7/27/2020 at 2:58 AM, Beer Snob said:

I went Godwin, Cook, and Jackson, but this is assuming that the Vikings get Cook to end his hold-out and play.  I think Jackson is going to be solid, again, and I love Godwin's situation in Tampa Bay with Brady at QB.  

QUESTION:  I see a lot of people selecting Chubb as a keeper.  Why is nobody concerned about Kareem Hunt's potential impact on Chubb's touches?

Chubb has proven over the last 2 seasons that he is definitely one of the premier options at RB. If Hunt wasn’t on the team Chubb would be going in the top 6 in most redraft leagues. At the moment seems to going in that 12-18 range so Hunt has moved him down nearly a round. He will still get a heap of touches and role is fairly defined so he is pretty much safe as houses.Yes ceiling is somewhat capped with Hunt there especially in passing game but dependable rbs are hard to come by. He knows how to rip big plays, great work ethic, is a good locker room influence - at this stage can’t think of a bad word to say about Chubb. Not to mention Hunt possibly won’t be on Browns next season. Not keeping Chubb would be crazy and I think he is more valuable in keeper leagues where you can keep him multiple seasons

• Like 1