NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so glad to see this thread. god bless america. 

How very 2020 that would be.

52 minutes ago, MrBrown said:

Thunderstorms expected in DC.  Hopefully the game will start on time and without delays.

How very 2020 that would be.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, MrBrown said:

Thunderstorms expected in DC.  Hopefully the game will start on time and without delays.

DamnIT.
I looked this up yesterday over 50% chance of rain almost all day 

24 minutes ago, cornerback said:

its 2020 guys. we all should know, game 1 will be rained out. #realitycheck

NYY@Washington Baseball Team definitely looks possible.  But that just means game 1 is SF@LA later tonight.

No excitement here...with COVID and normal injuries from not playing for so long( nobody stretches ), your team can go from good to waiver wire fodder in seconds

52 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

No excitement here...with COVID and normal injuries from not playing for so long( nobody stretches ), your team can go from good to waiver wire fodder in seconds

Still better than no baseball at all? It's gonna be crazy but we're all in same boat, just gonna have to manage it- same for MLB teams.

2 hours ago, tywalson said:

I keep seeing on Twitter and Reddit that Will Smith isn’t starting and Austin Barnes will be. Anyone see any truth to this?

Probably a Kershaw personal catcher thing, I seen it said that Smith is the starter and will likely catch 3 out of every 5 days

Here is more info I also posted in Soto thread:

BTW Soto's test apparently was 2 days ago but they just got the results back today so he was practicing asymptomatically with the virus with his team the full time.  All Nats players have now been given another test but the results won't be available before tonight's game in Washington against the Yankees where, theoretically, one or more of them could give the virus to New York. 

Grimly hilarious Opening Day.  Oh 2020, you just keep giving.  Especially with Dr. Fauci slated to throw out the first pitch tonight in Washington.  Hope he shows up with a full PPE suit on.  He is one guy we can't afford on the Covid-19 IL List.

Edited by The Big Bat Theory