NBC Sports Edge Forums

Anyone watching the Twins / Pirates on MLB TV? It's absolutely ridiculous they didn't give Sano an error on the play before Polanco's home run. All three of those runs should have definitely NOT been earned for Maeda. Terrible score keeping. 

1 hour ago, jmcampbe11 said:

Anyone watching the Twins / Pirates on MLB TV? It's absolutely ridiculous they didn't give Sano an error on the play before Polanco's home run. All three of those runs should have definitely NOT been earned for Maeda. Terrible score keeping. 

It's a real shame because Maeda's pitching a complete gem today. I wouldn't be surprised if he finishes the year as a top 25 starting pitcher. 

Twins should be 27-3 by the end of August. After finishing this grueling set with the Pirates, the have 20 games vs. KC and Detroit, followed by a 3 gamer vs MIL and then one vs CHW to finish the month 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, jmcampbe11 said:

It's a real shame because Maeda's pitching a complete gem today. I wouldn't be surprised if he finishes the year as a top 25 starting pitcher. 

His 6 IP 3 ER gem? 

He's a solid pitcher but top 25 might be a tough ask. 

1 minute ago, 2ndCitySox said:

His 6 IP 3 ER gem? 

He's a solid pitcher but top 25 might be a tough ask. 

3 hits (should have been 2) and 1 walk over 6 innings. Even with the 3 hits his whip for the day game was .67. And are there really that many starters going more than 6 innings right now? 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, jmcampbe11 said:

3 hits (should have been 2) and 1 walk over 6 innings. Even with the 3 hits his whip for the day game was .67. And are there really that many starters going more than 6 innings right now? 

Thats fair. I was just expecting a better line with the term "gem" being used 

1 hour ago, meh2 said:

Anderson Tejeda with a combo meal in his MLB debut!

Who is this dude? Prospect guys? @brockpapersizer@Coach George

I have heard of him, owned i some of my leagues. Made a pretty big jumop. Strikes out a decent amount. Has never played in the upper minors.  Wasn't on my radar for this season at all.  Not sure he will have success long term this season, but certainly worth monitoring, anyone who can give you power with some steals is worth something.

Edited by brockpapersizer
  • Thanks 1

Chatwood looked totally awful. This is the downside we know he has. He is simply not a good enough pitcher to get guys out when his stuff isn't on, and good god was it not on tonight.