NBC Sports Edge Forums

Russell Wilson 2020 Outlook

This guy never got a single vote for MVP. That going to change this year. 

That was good for football that they show Russ in prime time for people to witness. 

Definitely reminding me of a mixture of Farve, Brees, and Peyton Manning in their prime. 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

look at some of the QBs WFT played this season: daniel jones (twice), andy dalton (twice), joe burrow, and nick mullens. tbh those qb's are pretty sorry lol (burrows got a bright future tho), so WFT's

Edit: holy crap, I seem to have typed most of that post with my forehead. Time for a coffee.

Hurts with that O line over Russel Wilson y'all are insane. Russ is a good QB. We all know this. He has these rough patches every year. It will not last.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ginocan said:

This guy never got a single vote for MVP. That going to change this year. 

That was good for football that they show Russ in prime time for people to witness. 

Definitely reminding me of a mixture of Farve, Brees, and Peyton Manning in their prime. 

He balls out in prime time every year and he still gets disrespected in MVP voting

Edited by street sharks
3 hours ago, street sharks said:

He balls out in prime time every year and he still gets disrespected in MVP voting

I'm just hoping he's a fantasy MVP and he can help me survive losing Saquon!  He keep playing like this and I'm golden.

4 minutes ago, Rozr1 said:

Yea man he's been killing it last 3-4 years, he's deserved more mvp votes during that stretch. Hopefully he gets it this year. He's so damn efficient it's insane.

Its cuz the voters see the team as run based so they disrespect him.

Edited by RingMyBell

Not only will Russ be MVP this year for carrying this sorry hawks team on his back to the playoffs, he’s going to win fantasy leagues.  30 pt games in standard scoring will be the norm.  A fully unleashed Russ is more powerful than we ever could have imagined.

• Like 3

Just traded for a share of Russ and looking forward to owning him for the first time, lol. 

I remember hearing on podcasts over the summer that the Seahawks were going to “let Russ cook“. I sure hope that’s the case all season, lol. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Flyman75 said:

Just traded for a share of Russ and looking forward to owning him for the first time, lol. 

I remember hearing on podcasts over the summer that the Seahawks were going to “let Russ cook“. I sure hope that’s the case all season, lol. 

The past two weeks have been fun! Welcome to the club.

• Thanks 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Wilson missing most of his running backs, week 7 at least.  DJ Dallas might need to play a lot, and he can't block.  I'm legitimately concerned for Russ for the first time this  season.

17 minutes ago, mjb said:

Wilson missing most of his running backs, week 7 at least.  DJ Dallas might need to play a lot, and he can't block.  I'm legitimately concerned for Russ for the first time this  season.

i wouldn't overthink it. I don't think you can sit him unless you have a top tier replacement with a very good matchup. Plus, aren't the 49ers missing a lot of their top pass rush talent due to injuries?

Russ is cookin' this season. Enjoy it.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

7 turnovers/2 games

Russ appears to be “seeing ghosts.” Not sure what’s happened to him, but Seahawks fans were clamoring “Geno” in disbelief. Tough scene..

7 minutes ago, mjb said:

7 turnovers/2 games

Russ appears to be “seeing ghosts.” Not sure what’s happened to him, but Seahawks fans were clamoring “Geno” in disbelief. Tough scene..

pretty unreal seahawks fans would be clamoring for Geno.  That is some fickle ****.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, mjb said:

7 turnovers/2 games

Literally no one was asking for Geno to start seriously.