NBC Sports EDGE Forums

.5 PPR Chark or Singletary? WHIR

croikee

As a keeper? Chark simply because he's the #1 option this year, and next year he has a high likelihood of having Trevor Lawrence throwing him the ball. Singletary is going to be vultured by Moss all year. Singletary's only value over Chark is his position because RBs are scarce. I'd still rather have Chark unless I was thin at RB.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, croikee said:

Potential trade opportunity in my keeper league.  I have Chark at a 12th round cost, other team has Singletary at a 12th round cost.  Who would you rather have as a keeper?  

I think that's very close, but in .5 PPR I like having another RB more than another WR. I'd probably do that (without expecting too much).

13 minutes ago, croikee said:

I'm keeping Josh Jacobs which costs a 4th, and DJ Moore for a 7th.  Can keep 3 total. 

I lean going Singletary, but if any concerns in BUF drafting Z Moss, then hold onto Chark. Especially if you can draft solid RB in 1st couple of rounds, since I would imagine a number if people keeping their 1st &/or 2nd rd picks. GL!

On 8/14/2020 at 12:19 PM, croikee said:

Potential trade opportunity in my keeper league.  I have Chark at a 12th round cost, other team has Singletary at a 12th round cost.  Who would you rather have as a keeper?  

Chark.  Singletary isn't used much near goal line and J Allen takes a lot of rushing TDs away.  I had singletary last year and he did well but doesn't get a full workload.  I love Chark though, had him too and I'd take him for sure here.

I will go with the minority here and say Singletary. I think his upside is really nice if and when he gets the touches to prove it. Chark is pretty dang solid as well, but I agree that there are more WR this year to chose from and very few big upside RB. 

Help with mine please. Thanks. 

On 8/14/2020 at 8:13 PM, Boudewijn said:

I think that's very close, but in .5 PPR I like having another RB more than another WR. I'd probably do that (without expecting too much).

So, the owner who has Singletary came back around and said he wanted to trade him for Chark & Waller.  He already offered to swap a 7th rnd pick (his) for Waller and my 12th.  I'm thinking of packaging Waller, Chark and my 12th for Singletary and his 5th (those are rounds not overall pick).  Thoughts on this a week later?

PS - For refresher, I am not keeping Waller anyway, and already keeping Jacobs for my 4th rnd and DJ Moore for my 7th rnd.

Edited by croikee