Tyler Boyd 2020 Outlook

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AJ Green 3 catches 😤😤 29 yards 🔥🔥 Overrated- your analysis 

You'd rather Crowder, ESanders, and Tate a couple rounds later? I can't ride with you on that. Boyd has put up back-to-back 1000yd seasons and has caught 166 balls in those seasons. Sanders won't get

16. Tyler Boyd vs. Tavierre Thomas (CLE) Thomas allowed a 100% completion percentage and a TD last week. His 158.3 passer rating allowed ranked as the very worst among ALL cornerbacks in Week

Not worried about one game against the best slot CB in the league, although the only thing that’s slightly concerning is seeing Burrow target the TE a fair amount.

Boyd tends to work in the same area of the field, and since his emergence, the Cincy TEs have pretty much been a non-factor up until this point.

4 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Not worried about one game against the best slot CB in the league, although the only thing that’s slightly concerning is seeing Burrow target the TE a fair amount.

Boyd tends to work in the same area of the field, and since his emergence, the Cincy TEs have pretty much been a non-factor up until this point.

I’ve gotta think the game plan going in was to not have the rook challenge Harris in his first start. Hopefully we see better tonight.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Flyman75 said:

I think I’m going to roll Boyd out there this week. Catching 4 passes against Harris isn’t awful, and he gets an easier matchup tonight. I’m hoping for 8 targets and maybe 6 catches. 

Thursday night games are usually sloppy. Thursday night games in a pre season-less year with a rookie QB might equate to “Sloppy Joe”

I’ll see myself out...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TwoCan Sam said:

Thursday night games are usually sloppy. Thursday night games in a pre season-less year with a rookie QB might equate to “Sloppy Joe”

I’ll see myself out...

It might be...or it might not be. 

39 minutes ago, TwoCan Sam said:

I’ll see myself out...

likely but with godwin and golladay to day likely out this week i have to throw him out there

Just now, joebaker23 said:

1 catch and 2 yards off... should've been more too!

Yep, he dropped a short TD pass. I know the TD catch and a couple of those catches were garbage time on that last drive, but I’m glad I started him. 

• Like 2

Was about to post this as I yeeted him to the waiver wire but he caught a touchdown so I won't, but I'm going to post it anyway cause I don't want it to go to waste

spacer.png

BUT WHY IS THIS MAN NONEXISTENT UNTIL THE 4TH QUARTER???

Still don't know how I feel about him going forward because they spread the ball so much

Edited by street sharks
  • Like 1

Dang, we totally missed out on a easy 20 burger.

Atleast he redeemed himself.

Gotta wait till the end of the game to watch his stats. Theres gonna be garbage time points aplenty. 

Bungles will be trailing all season.

On 9/15/2020 at 4:11 PM, PisEdiRin said:

Overrated, overvalued, and overdrafted.

I avoided this JAG in every league.

If u drafted Boyd over AJ Green, you made a foolish decision.

AJ Green 3 catches 😤😤 29 yards 🔥🔥

Overrated- your analysis 

• Haha 8