NBC Sports Edge Forums

Duke Johnson 2020 Outlook

If you need a one week fill in he should have a solid floor IF Johnson is out. I'm going to bid some chump change on him but I assume somebody else will bid much higher based on the Rotoworld front page. I just think he's a guy that's just kinda OK at everything, he's swell.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Duke Johnson thread is the exact same, every single year, no matter what. "Not just a handcuff!" "He's not just a CoP!" "He's the best back on the team." "That guy they signed

Drop him before the game and save yourself the headache. 

Posted Images

Yeah I think he is worth the pick up, but wouldn’t throw a ton of faab at him. Likely at most, a one week fill in. I think he’s a solid floor guy, especially in PPR. Probably similar production to a Gio Bernard. Probably a safe 70 total yard floor with a chance at a TD.

25 minutes ago, zorndogs said:

If you need a one week fill in he should have a solid floor IF Johnson is out. I'm going to bid some chump change on him but I assume somebody else will bid much higher based on the Rotoworld front page. I just think he's a guy that's just kinda OK at everything, he's swell.

JASG???

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Well, this might finally be his big opp? David J looks pretty unlikely, plus we get the revenge narrative against a middle of the road CLE rush D.

9 hours ago, LionKid90 said:

This game is expecting really high winds. Should be a game where both teams try to run the ball and use the short passing game. Should work well for him.

40 minutes ago, Bastardo! said:

Revenge game against his old team.  Probably won't be much of a factor, but trying to make myself feel better about having to start him.

Good, Good GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Jordan23 said:

Look at the rb landscape this week. Based on volume alone hes a sure fire rb2 with top 10 upside in ppr. never look a gifthorse in the mouth 

He has to outperform King Hendry, right?

Don’t be shocked if David Johnson doesn’t play another snap for t he Texans. They are likely to let him go after this season. If they’re like 3-8 when he is eligible to return, they might just keep him on IR.

When I made the waiver claim I knew there was a chance David Johnson wouldn’t miss anytime, now we get him for at least three games.

14 minutes ago, LionKid90 said:

Don’t be shocked if David Johnson doesn’t play another snap for t he Texans. They are likely to let him go after this season. If they’re like 3-8 when he is eligible to return, they might just keep him on IR.

When I made the waiver claim I knew there was a chance David Johnson wouldn’t miss anytime, now we get him for at least three games.

Hahaha. This guy! I love it! YES PLEASE! I don't think that's the expectation, but the "Don't be shocked" I can agree with. It's a good point.