NBC Sports Edge Forums

Chase Edmonds 2020 Outlook

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the hell is going on this year?  Drake owners are asking if they should be "wasting" a bench spot on Edmonds?  Really? One of the biggest parts of fantasy are owning the game changing handcu

That one lb of muscle makes all the difference.

... i like what you're cooking up here - seems to be crystal clear - Edmonds 'bout to explode ...    

1 hour ago, Travis Burten said:

It won't be a committe. If Drake is healthy, he's the lead back and Chase returns to the Chase Edmonds role lol

Which is apparently similar in worth to the lead-back role, as well as the workhorse role on this team. :) Murray won't be having his backfield mate break 12 points regardless of the rotation.

I've rostered Chase this entire season, so it is pretty frustrating to see when he finally was designated the clear #1 last week that he pretty much blew it.  But boy oh boy, the owners that blew their FAAB load to get him must be reeling.  Looks like we all may need to look elsewhere for our "league winner".  

3 minutes ago, CooL said:

I've rostered Chase this entire season, so it is pretty frustrating to see when he finally was designated the clear #1 last week that he pretty much blew it.  But boy oh boy, the owners that blew their FAAB load to get him must be reeling.  Looks like we all may need to look elsewhere for our "league winner".  

I have a share in one league. He's honestly more valuable as a pass-catching COP back because of (i) awful run schemes and (ii) Kyler taking a number of the high-value running touches.

Drake coming back only helps Edmonds' value.

Edited by MingusDew
1 minute ago, MingusDew said:

I have a share in one league. He's honestly more valuable as a pass-catching COP back because of (i) awful run schemes and (ii) Kyler taking a number of the high-value running touches.

Yea,  I agree. I was really excited to see how he played with the lead role, but I'm thinking now he may be better in the role had.  

5 hours ago, MingusDew said:

😂oh how the tune has changed in here in one week. Now y’all saying “drake coming back can only help Edmonds value”. It’s time for y’all to wake up. I have Edmonds on my roster and even I’m saying he’s more Tarik Cohen than he is Kareem Hunt. Drake will eat in the winter while y’all starve.

Edited by Jrt80
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Jrt80 said:

😂oh how the tune has changed in here in one week. Now y’all saying “drake coming back can only help Edmonds value”. It’s time for y’all to wake up. I have Edmonds on my roster and even I’m saying he’s more Tarik Cohen than he is Kareem Hunt. Drake will eat in the winter while y’all starve.

I was never on the Edmonds master race crew. I have Drake in all of my leagues. Just calling it like I see it.

• Thanks 1
On 11/12/2020 at 10:04 PM, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Roto rankings still treating this guy like he has a featured role. Do they know something we don't? [...]

You act like 88 total yards against a stingy Miami defense is nothing. He underperformed compared to his high ranking but as a Flex option you can do a hell of a lot worse than 88 total yards.

If Drake’s out I’ll easily fire him up in my flex spot again this week.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, JDE said:

You act like 88 total yards against a stingy Miami defense is nothing. He underperformed compared to his high ranking but as a Flex option you can do a hell of a lot worse than 88 total yards.

If Drake’s out I’ll easily fire him up in my flex spot again this week.

Enjoy!

6 minutes ago, LSUtiger said:

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Was hoping for at least two weeks of starting role...

I have Drake and Edmonds across different teams, I'd much rather have Drake sit this one out and rest for the short week coming up.

2 hours ago, LSUtiger said:

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Was hoping for at least two weeks of starting role...

Edmonds scored way more points for me with Drake playing then he did last week with the backfield to himself. Shouldn’t change whether you’re gonna start him or not against a bills D that can be had on the ground. Kyler running is the bigger concern than drake.

• Like 2

With the late game and the status of Drake being uncertain, I guess I'm going with Duke in the flex over edmonds. Disappointing really... thought torn ligaments/mid to high ankle sprain would give chase a few weeks of starter snaps... why rush a player who looked like trash before back into action. Now he will be hurt trash... worst kind. 

• Like 2